Sophie Choudry tricked everyone into believing she is engaged

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Sophie Choudry tricked everyone into believing she is engaged, even Sridevi

• ANI, Mumbai|
  •  
  • Updated: Aug 28, 2016 11:57 IST

Actress and singer Sophie Choudry during the launch of her music album Sajan Main Nachungi in Mumbai.(IANS)

Anyone who thought the next big thing in Bollywood is going to be Sophie Choudry's wedding, needs to get it straight because all the hype that was created due to her recently posted snap was a part of her promotion of her new single Sajan Main Nachungi.'

Clearing the air about the same, the 34-year-old actress, during the music video launch yesterday said, "This was a small shock from us. It created quite a bit of sensation, that's the feedback I got. Actually it was just a way to kick-off our campaign."

"People don't take up much effort for singles, they do so for movies. But we wanted to be different," she added.

Continuing her discussion on this rumour engagement, Sophie further said that even Sridevi got confused and congratulated her for the same.

"In fact, the other day Sridevi ma'am congratulated me and really died. She said Jhanvi told me you are engaged' and I was like ma'am that for my new song.' That was so embarrassing. However she wished me a better husband than the mystery man," she stated.

Speaking about the rock that dazzled on her finger in the snap that ignited her engagement rumours, she added, "When I will get married, the rock will be much bigger and people will be even more envious."

For the uninitiated, Sophie uploaded a snap a week ago on her social media handle, saying, "Can't Wait..."

The snap saw her in a mystery man's arms, dazzling a diamond on her ring finger, which created a huge buzz that her lady is getting hitched.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm...nice publicity stunt pulled by Sophie.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sophie yeh tune kya kia ðŸ˜­