Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bobby Darling talks about her sex change operation and marriage

ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Bobby Darling Talking About Her Sex Change Operation And Marriage Is Inspiring

August 27, 2016

Bobby Darling

Most of you might already know Bobby Darling, the actor who has been doing on and off transgender roles in Bollywood movies. But you might not know that he has now finally got a sex change operation done and now goes by the name Pakhi Sharma. And she is now even married to Bhopal-based businessman Ramnik Sharma. In a recent interview to Times Of India, Bobby (Pakhi) spoke about how she got married to Ramnik, and underwent a sex change operation before getting married. 

She said, "I underwent the surgery before marriage at the insistence of my husband. I got a certificate from my surgeon. It was a painful process and Ramnik stood by me like a rock."

Bobby Darling

Bobby has earlier played an array of gay characters in Bollywood films, but she says she's not up for it anymore.

She said, "I have transformed into a woman completely, so why should I play something that I am not? I now wish to play a heroine or bhabhi and don't mind participating in reality shows."

She also spoke in detail about how the last few months have completely changed her life. She added, "My life changed drastically in the past few months. I got to know about Ramnik on a social networking website and we exchanged numbers. One thing led to another and here we are as spouses. I didn't talk about my marriage as my husband was not comfortable with the idea of being in the media glare. After a few heartbreaks, I took a gamble with Ramnik. He happened to be the first guy in my life to ask me for marriage in the beginning itself. He is honest and family-oriented. I am very happy with my decision."

It's definitely brave of Bobby to have emerged from what she has gone through, and perhaps her story can inspire others.

Edited by MiniRulz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UntamableSpirit thumbnail
It's been a long struggle but she looks *happy, pretty & content* now --- 👍🏼
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Awh she's adorable, wish her all the best in life! :)
one should be comfortable with the gender they r born with. just my opinion. anyway congo to her n have a happy married lifeEdited by KanjarKhana - 7 years ago
clairvoyance thumbnail
Good news but I doubt will the husband be happy without their own biological kid in future
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow... it's nice she found love :) bless the couple..hope they have a lasting and a happy marriage
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Samaji nahi aayi

Who Ladaka hai tho ab lad ki bani?
Haisa b hosakta kya?
chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Changed sex at the "insistence" of her to-be husband?????  That doesnt sound like a great beggining to her marraige.  If she wanted to do it herself that would be okay but not at someone's insitence... especially not by someone who is supposed to love you.  
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally. Wish you a happy life .
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chachichampa

Changed sex at the "insistence" of her to-be husband?????  That doesnt sound like a great beggining to her marraige.  If she wanted to do it herself that would be okay but not at someone's insitence... especially not by someone who is supposed to love you.  

She always wanted to change her sex...I remember her interviews ...also she wanted to win bigboss and spend that money in sex change. So I think the husband insistence is upon knowing how badly she want it to get it done.