Fan Fictions

Something old, Something new | ArHi OS - Page 3

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Damn it! Rae your style is alwayS sooo beautiful. This story is so damn beautiful.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlemissstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another beautiful one from you
It was just a perfect interms of explaining their inner turmoil
😊
Thanks for the pm :)
I know I m being greedy but please update idhar udhar;)Edited by littlemissstar - 7 years ago
sweety421 thumbnail
That was beautiful dear...!!
Please continue it naa...
I should thank jenny di for sharing this Os...
I got to read this beautiful peace...
great writing buddy...!!
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful shot.. loved it.. πŸ˜Š
aquagal thumbnail
Yes, something old something new -that is what it is between them. Heartbreak from a decade ago and an undeniable pull which still exists even after staying away from each other. It left me with bittersweet memories and a hope that may be Arnav Khushi here will find a way to each other and won't let go this time :)
Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi AT ji, 

What a pretty picture! The opening sequence is a beautifully described to say the least. 

I am guessing Khushi is/was the popular one, Arnav seems to be unaffected by the fact currently. Her presence is what matters more. 

The way you described her laughter from his perspective, the effect it has/had on him is truly stupendous. That is why I love your writing, such beauty. πŸ‘

I cannot fail to notice the stark contrast between their personalities, there is so much more in his silence and her liveliness. How would she react when he approaches her? The curiousity created is such a winner at this moment. 

Uff, Whiskey in a glass could imbibe so many emotions? Loved the flow of emotions depicted.

The part following Khushi's thoughts - Please tell me these are the best lines you have ever written. I cannot think of anything else ever written. Insanely amazing. 

The dance and choice of lyrics - Perfect, is the word we all our looking for. It was dreamy except for the fact that two people were living in the moment, entranced into their memories, wondering about what they had lost. What impressed me most is with what deftness he was able to catch her supposed lie, keenly noticing her unsaid suffering. The same could be said about Khushi as well. No wonder they are meant to be. What kept them apart for 8 long years? You cannot leave us hanging now. Majority wins, the lovely readers here wouldn't mind an update, right guys? 

Last but not the least, you always leave us spellbound with your narration. 'Something new, something old' is an addition to your list of work which will remain etched into our minds, hearts, undoubtedly.  
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely one Rae
Feeling great to read something from u after such a long time
Would love to read a continuation part Rae - please bring it on dear