•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Life OK's show Rishton Ka Saudagar...Baazigar was touted to be a huge show in terms of its entertainment and thrill elements.

There was a huge level of expectation from the audience point of view when the mighty Vatsal Sheth was roped in to play the lead along with Ishita Dutta. The non-dating clause that the production house made Vatsal and Ishita sign, only raised the bars of curiosity.

However the show never stood up to its expectations and failed to register numbers. The result is that Baazigar will end in the last week of September, the tentative date made aware to us as of now being 23 September.

As per sources, "Nothing worked right for the show considering the huge budget it was made on. The channel had to look at a premature ending as the show had a very poor rating."

For the uninitiated, Baazigar launched on 20 June and will have a meagre run of three months.

We tried buzzing the actors but could not reach out to them.

Our efforts to get a confirmation from Producer Guruodev Bhalla and channel were futile.

Are you sad to read this piece of news? Drop in your comments here.

Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜­ i hope Vatsal will choose a good show after this one. 
Well it was expected because the way Aarav keeps on killing or eliminating every character from the show ... Arundhati is so scared of him...
If ever it would have been a game between him and each character then definitely it would have been something else...

I am sad that now i wont get to see vatsal now
Hope the best for the actors!!