•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Are they going to keep showing aarav and Aru's attacks and counter-attack. The show has been stuck in same place for some time. The story has not moved and the characters have not grown.
It has become boring. I hope they bring some change to the storyline now.
Hi😊 well story is moving slowly slowly dhakka maar keπŸ˜†
In current track Arundhati and Siddhant (police officer)  are finding evidence against Aarav, whereas aarav is planning to kill his daadi n also get original will of his dad... Bs πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ArdentDreamer

Hi😊 well story is moving slowly slowly dhakka maar keπŸ˜†
In current track Arundhati and Siddhant (police officer)  are finding evidence against Aarav, whereas aarav is planning to kill his daadi n also get original will of his dad... Bs πŸ˜›

Current planning, searching is not going anywhere. Most annoying are the threats that they both keep recycling. πŸ˜†

I think they will eventually go with "Sleeping with the enemy" type track - Aarav will try to kill these two and they will barely escape with their lives. Then they will start a new life some where and Aarav will be back to haunt them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Katori

Current planning, searching is not going anywhere. Most annoying are the threats that they both keep recycling. πŸ˜†

I think they will eventually go with "Sleeping with the enemy" type track - Aarav will try to kill these two and they will barely escape with their lives. Then they will start a new life some where and Aarav will be back to haunt them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yeah maybe πŸ˜• let's hope they have a better story, or else they should end this drama by punishing aarav n settling Aaru with siddhant n Sahil.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The show is going off air soon. It was expected.
Originally posted by fairy_tales

The show is going off air soon. It was expected.

Agreed. The show did not turn out to be as interesting as the promos were.
The show is going towards its end.πŸ˜†.promo of the show was so promising but it turns out to be a messπŸ˜• ..i think i haven't watched it after aarav killed his dad and it was revealed that he killed his mom too..from beginning i was having some issues with the story and some other things but i was ready to give some time just because of vatsal and thrilling promos. The concept of the show was intriguing . 

I expected this show to be amazing as Vatshal's previous show EHTπŸ˜”