ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Just watched yesterday's episode, the great Mr.Murderer trivedi was hiding behind a kid when Arundhati pointed gun at him... Seriously he can go to any length to achieve his motives... If i compare him with Shaurya goenka of EHT,Shaurya was angel Aarav k samne.. 
Ps. I don't understand one thing 😕 why everyone in show was saying its different, Aarav will be a grey character etc etc??  Even vatsal himself said he's not playing negative role, did they lied or changed story or something? 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai
ArdentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinii01

Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai

😆😆 they should have named serial as Golmaal 😆😆
purepunjabi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh i just said this thing in one of your other post that someone was saying  vatsal is not playing negative and look now😆..for me shaurya and aarav both are disgusting characters ..noone is better than another .the thing I'm not getting is why vatsal said yes for this role..it looks like aarav is another version of shaurya goenka.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: purepunjabi

Oh i just said this thing in one of your other post that someone was saying  vatsal is not playing negative and look now😆..for me shaurya and aarav both are disgusting characters ..noone is better than another .the thing I'm not getting is why vatsal said yes for this role..it looks like aarav is another version of shaurya goenka.

Both characters has the same charecteristics there's no difference, now I do remember he said he's not going to play a negative character but it is all the contrary... Hope he comes in a complete positive character next time no need to be only negative to be the lead...
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I used to love Shaurya the most in EHT❤️