His Birthday, Her Wish!- A Janmashtami OS

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Birthday Oh Lord β€οΈ
You are the epitome of Everything, you are Everything, You Are. Thank you, for allowing me to write this, and thank you for supporting and blessing me through this πŸ˜³

HIS BIRTHDAY, HER WISH

She was in a field again.

The field was lush, green. The breeze blowing was gentle and soothing. The trees all danced and sang, along with the sway of Nature's call and music. It was the kind of moment where Nature would wrap you in Her loving embrace, warm and comfortable. And yet, all she felt was burning. All she saw was darkish-blue, a peacock feather and yellow garments. All she saw was Him. Her Krishna, her Shyam, her Govinda. Anywhere she turned, he stood there. With His enchanting smile, His mor pankh, and His yellow garments, He stood like the very epitome of beauty and perfection. Her eyes saw Him in various expressions. She loved all of them. Her only aim was to serve at His Lotus feet.

But where was He? Her eyes searched and she saw Him, standing against the tree, a teasing smile on His lips. And as she ran towards Him, he disappeared. She looked at the tree helplessly. Suddenly, her eyes turned to the grass. She saw Him there as well. Lying on the grass, smiling at her. She sat down, and He disappeared. She now looked up at the Sky, and she saw Him there, first as the Krishna with a flute, then Krishna with a bow, then Krishna with the conch and disc. She saw Him in all His forms. The visions left her, and she was brought out of her trance.

Suddenly she heard the sound of melodious flute music. She ran in the direction she heard the music. Suddenly, the music stopped. She opened her eyes, disappointed. The music started again, this time from a different direction. She picked pace and ran in that direction. This went on and on till she felt like she had run in circles.

"Oh Krishna! I understand your game. You are telling me that the flute music is coming from all directions, and hence you are Everywhere. I know you are. But my eyes yearn to see you. Can you please grant me the vision?", asked she.

Flute music played again, a shorter note, this time.

"You want me to interpret your flute sound meaning?", asked she.

The flute resonated with a yes'.

"As you wish", said she.

The flute hit a sharp note, and went back to its usual melody.

"What are you to me? How can I describe what you mean to me, oh Lord?", asked she.

The flute said you have to'.

"You are Everything to me. My Everything. I am yours", said she.

The flute played a happy note, as if this was the answer swayam Jaganatha wanted.

"What other questions, oh Lord?", asked she.

The flute answered back, a little amused in its sound.

"You have two more questions. And I have to answer them the way you want me to", said she.

The flute answered with a yes, accompanied by a note that sounded like a smirk.

"As you wish, my Lord", said she, smiling at her Lord's Leela.

The flute asked her a serious question this time, one which defined her life.

"My highest Dharma is you, my Lord. You are my Dharma", said she, smiling happily.

The flute sent a melodious tune, one that showed how pleased and happy the Lord was, along with a hint of knowing.

"Of course you knew I would say that", said she, giggling. "What is the third?"

No flute music came. Where was it? She strained her ears. Suddenly, it seemed like He had cut her off from his Divine music. Why was He doing this? What game is her Arya playing now?

"Oh Swami! What is the third question?", asked she.

"The third question, my love"

She heard a melodious voice from behind her. She turned around, only to see Him standing there.

Tall, dark complexioned like the clouds, getting the name Neela Megha Shyam, resplendent in pitambar, a mor pankh dancing on His crown, earning Him the name Mor Mukut Dhaari, stood He.

She didn't have the ability to describe His beauty in words. Her love for Him grew every second. He seemed to fill every pore of her being. All she could do at that moment was stare at Him. She simply looked into those brown eyes, showing every single emotion known to human, yet unreadable. Suddenly realizing that He was indeed real, she rushed to Him and fell at His feet.

She felt His hand on her head, after which He lifted her up, holding her shoulders. Her face reddened, and she looked at His feet, feeling blissful.

"Look at me", He said, gently, his melodious voice floating through the air, sending goosebumps all over her.

She shook her head, shy for once.

He placed His hand on her chin, and lifted her chin up, making her eyes meet His loving ones.

They stared at each other. His eyes told her what the third question was. She nodded, and looked down shyly.

He smiled, lifting her chin up. She stared at Him dreamily, her eyes greedily drinking in the perfection of His face. All she could see was Him. How could someone be so perfect? Her eyes drank in every part of Him she could see.

She felt Him move closer and closer. And finally! She closed her eyes, feeling the sweet taste of His lips on hers. This was bliss; nothing but He existed.

She jerked out of the vision she had when she heard the bell ringing, and her mother calling her to come for the pooja for Krishna.

Blush on her face, spring in her step, she bounded out of the room, flushed. Shaking her heard at her questioning cousin, she started singing for her Krishna, for this day was special. He was born on this day, 5000 odd years ago. And up to this day, He was enchanting crores and crores of people.

She looked at the Krishna statue behind the Bala Krishna idol. He seemed to be smiling at her mischievously. She smiled back, love in her eyes, even as she sang.

He was the one who gave back multiple times as compared to what He got. He reciprocates what He gets. For He Is.

It was His birthday, but it was her wish that came true.

O Krishna!', she thought. You are the very embodiment of all that is good and true, You are Love, You are Happiness. You are flawless and perfect, You are the Mahanayak of the Mahabharata. You are Radhey's Krishna, but You are also Rukmini Satyabhama Sametha Krishna. Your games are Divine. I don't understand them, and I don't pretend to. The aim of my life is only two things. One is to attain your Lotus feet and to serve you for Eternity. The other is to try and understand two drops of the vast ocean You are. Oh Lord of all Lords! Please bless me such that I have the Shakti to fulfill my aim'

As the butter was placed in front of the Lord as an offering, she thought, Makkan Chor, please come and eat the butter. It is your birthday after all'

As she sang the mangalam aarti, she felt Him around her. She felt His love surround her and wrap her. She felt in bliss. His games were Divine indeed. Her Krishna, her Shyam, her Govinda had come.

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Perfect OS...her answers was his gift πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
SruthaπŸ€—
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Shrutha this one reminded me of the lines from a song in Tamil movie Snehithaie

" Mangai vannaudan maryannu ninnu kola maya kannan vazhkam ( When the lady come searching for him, standing in hiding and teasing is Krishna's usual way πŸ˜ƒ)
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is one mastrrpiece di 
The originality of thought 
The truthfulness of emotions 
And that lake of love 
It filled this one with another level melody 
In par with the one he plays 
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Milaksh

Perfect OS...her answers was his gift πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

SruthaπŸ€—

Thank you LakshMiii πŸ€—
They were, weren't they? πŸ˜³
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Shrutha this one reminded me of the lines from a song in Tamil movie Snehithaie

" Mangai vannaudan maryannu ninnu kola maya kannan vazhkam ( When the lady come searching for him, standing in hiding and teasing is Krishna's usual way πŸ˜ƒ)

I remember that song. Radhai Manathil right? πŸ˜³
I love that song πŸ˜Š
And yes. Hiding and teasing is His usual way πŸ˜³
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: radianteyes.

This is one mastrrpiece di 

The originality of thought 
The truthfulness of emotions 
And that lake of love 
It filled this one with another level melody 
In par with the one he plays 

Thank you Char πŸ€—
Your words have made me go β˜ΊοΈ
I am blessed to read these words by you, Choti πŸ˜³
LakshMila thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
❀️
Unnh?Is this you?πŸ˜†
I always fall for the way you describe himπŸ˜†
Each line consisted of a melody of love.
The affection and joy of a Bhakt shining high!
I absolutely enjoyed the flute and convo part,Beautiful it was!
❀️
Nice gift Bhabs!Edited by LakshMila - 7 years ago
SenAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Somehow I feel that when I read your work,  I get lost in Govinds world.. 
Pure Bliss! 
He is the answer to every question in the world,  you know :) 

It was beautiful!! 
Loved it!! 
Sru *hugs *
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Shrutha that song only Radhai Manathil