Bin Roye (Hum TV) - Humayun Saeed, Mahira Khan, Armeena Khan

Posted: 7 years ago
Bin-Roye-movie-songs

Bin Roye ( ") is an upcoming drama based on the novel Bin Roye Aansoo( " ) by Farhat Ishtiaq. A film based on the same novel has also been released last year in July 2015 which proved quite successful. Now after a gap of an year the drama is also airing on Hum Tv.

It is first such instance in Pakistan a same story is used for a film and drama with the same crew. The other such instance isManto produced by Geo Tv which is also produced as drama and a film but its drama is not yet aired on Geo Tv.

Drama: Bin Roye ( ")
Cast: Humayun Saeed, Armeena Rana Khan, Mahira Khan and others
Writer: Farhat Ishtiaq
Director: Shahzad Kashmiri, Momina Duraid
Producer: Momina Duraid Productions

Here is the trailer of the drama

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4pvf9i_bin-roye_fun

If you're drama buff, you must be eagerly waiting for (or even given up on) HUM TV's drama serial, Bin Roye Ansoo. Does the name ring a bell and takes you back to the time when you endured a three hour long drama-film ( a term used for films that have strong resemblance with drama serials) on the big screen? Well, it should, because Bin Roye Ansoo is the television version of MD Films' production Bin Roye.

The serial has been in the post production for a few years now, but the writer, Farhat Ishtiaq, has confirmed that the show will air as soon as Udaari ends, and Udaari has 20 plus episodes and the 20th episode aired on Sunday so please go do the math and conclude when exactly will Bin Roye Ansoo reach our Tv screens.

Farhat Ishtiaq @FarhatIshtiaq

For all those who are asking, #Udaari has 20 plus episodes. Will be replaced by #BinRoyeAansoo drama serial 

•  
  •  3838 Retweets
  •  
  •  5959 likes

Bin Roye Ansoo is written by the ace writer Farhat Ishtiaq who gave us Humsafar, Diyar-e-Dil, Mere Humdum Mere Dost and the ongoing popular play Udaari which deals with the sensitive topic of child sexual abuse.

HIP got in touch with Farhat Ishtiaq to find out the exact details, but she could only confirm that "the play will air this year as the last edits are under process".

While earlier, during a live chat, Mahira Khan took us to the editing room of MD Productions and said, "Guys, I'm telling you the drama will go on air next year on Eid." Khan clearly realizes that her fans have been waiting for this piece of art for some time now.

Here are a few things that you need to know about the Bin Roye Ansoo:

1) The play is directed by Momina Duraid and Shehzad Kashmiri while Haissam Hussain did direct a few scenes.

2) It stars Humayun Saeed, Mahira Khan and Armeena Khan in their respective roles as Irtiza, Saba and Saman.

3) The movie was a box office hit internationally as it crossed Rs 30 crores.

Where can I watch the Bin Roye film? Is it out on DVD yet? I cannot seem to find it anywhere ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by halifax004

Where can I watch the Bin Roye film? Is it out on DVD yet? I cannot seem to find it anywhere😔

I think dvd is not out yet, i saw a very bad print online, like literally very very bad print 😆 but something is still better than nothing...but other than that i dont think that it's available anywhere
Thank you so much for making thread for this...dont know from how many years i have been waiting for this 😆 i have been waiting for this since there was a rumour that fawad sanam b and mahira will be casted for this and at that time i read the whole novel out of curiosity...but after that it was revealed that humayun and armeena will be a part of this...aur ab to humayun bhe acha lagne lag gaya hai after dillagi 😳 waiting anxiously for this, this story is an emotional roller coaster ride Edited by fairi_88 - 7 years ago
I am so waiting for this one even though i have seen like a horrendous print of the flick online I hope they keep the songs in the drama too specially the bin kahe sun lo o yaara one. Edited by -RD- - 7 years ago
Originally posted by fairi_88

Thank you so much for making thread for this...dont know from how many years i have been waiting for this 😆 i have been waiting for this since there was a rumour that fawad sanam b and mahira will be casted for this and at that time i read the whole novel out of curiosity...but after that it was revealed that humayun and armeena will be a part of this...aur ab to humayun bhe acha lagne lag gaya hai after dillagi 😳 waiting anxiously for this, this story is an emotional roller coaster ride

😆
That's true ..I hadn't seen him a lot ..just only on kafir ..

even i wanted to watch movie but drama hi sahi ..And i am happy it's on Hum so i can watch on telly..😃 
Maybe the dvd will come after the drama finishes :S