Woh karein toh Rasleela, Hum karein toh Character Dheela???

Posted: 7 years ago

With big stars bold scenes become sensuous, are labelled trash' otherwise: Zarine Khan

Actress Zarine Khan said that bold scenes are seen differently when a big star does it but when a lesser established face does the same thing, it is labelled trash'. Zarine, a few days ago starred in a bold video sing with actor Ali Fazal and had starred in erotic thriller Hate Story 3'.

"If, may be, a bigger name does this (bold scenes) it's alright. It's like wow', oh my God', looking so hot', this and that. But if somebody with not so much a big or established name is doing it, it is called trash, people are trolling it," Zarine told PTI.

"I don't understand all these things. But I don't let them get on to me. I don't get bothered or affected by these things. I am here to do my work. I think I've learnt this over the years,"she said.

The actress feels part of the problem is that many people in the country are look down upon bold scenes, but will be the first ones to watch them.

"I feel we live in a hypocritical country. There are a lot of people out there who will say all the possible negative things about that (bold scenes), but they won't avoid watching it. They will still watch it," she said.

"Some people just like being that way. That no matter what, how ever much they degrade or say bad things about something, they will be the first ones to watch these things."

Speaking about how it is like to shoot bold scenes, Zarine said,

"There are so many things going on in your head while shooting bold scenes. On screen it might look sensual, or hot and great. But when you're shooting for it, you need to take care of so many things."

http://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-zarine-khan-bold-scenes-statement-344791 Edited by hasini009 - 7 years ago
so true. when for example deepika performed bold scenes in ramleela all were like so hot n when zarine do d same she becomes cheap🤢
The girl's got a point but it is what it is.
In my opinion, bold scenes are trash irrespective of who does them.. And I really don't see the purpose they serve either
Zarine is an idiot...tell me which A lister has done a po*n like the po*n song she did or that other po*n movie she did??
Originally posted by blue-ice

Zarine is an idiot...tell me which A lister has done a po*n like the po*n song she did or that other po*n movie she did??

If Zarine's song is po*n than almost every A-list actress has done that too😆
Edited by Deathstroke - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Deathstroke

If Zarine's song is po*n than almost every A-list actress has done that too😆

The kind that she did with Ali-Zafar...another idiot...batana toh utna ganda song kissne kiya hai?

The kind that she did with Ali-Zafar...another idiot...batana toh utna ganda song kissne kiya hai?

The list is too long 😆 Point is almost every actress has done similar stuff
and please don't give me the examples of Sunny leone or Bipasha Basu's songs..
Originally posted by Deathstroke

[/QUOTE]

The list is too long 😆 Point is almost every actress has done similar stuff
[/QUOTE]
ek toh batao...where have Deepika, Katrina, Kareena, Rani, Aish, PC etc etc have done similar songs like pyaar maanga hai?