Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Very well crafted and imagined, your imagination always gathers wings and takes us to a bygone era of love, mythology and the dramatic conflicts there!👏

Thank you  Vibha for this continuous encouragement throughout my journey. 🤗And your high-level reviews means a lot to me, and always adds more worth to my simple chapters. Thanks once again Vibha. 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Avyakta

Wow... the mischievous Krishna and his longing Gopikas, the description is soooo beautiful Madi. 🤗 Thank you for this wonderful update.❤️

Thank you Avi for the appreciation and good words. dear. 🤗

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Memories of Maidens

krishna | Lord krishna images, Baby krishna, Cute krishna

Radha was fasting on the day of Sravan .....

with love

Madhuri

Hi Madhuri,

I just randomly visited this forum to see if there is some interesting stuff, and one of the first threads I came across was this one, and I started reading from the last page comments😆 and then started reading your story on Krishna. 

It was catchy as I imagined the scenes while reading each one of them, on how those girls/ladies must have complaint against Natkhat Krishna but they couldn't do much because of his charm. 😆

This was really amazing story. 😊⭐️

Regards Atharv. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Hi Madhuri,

I just randomly visited this forum to see if there is some interesting stuff, and one of the first threads I came across was this one, and I started reading from the last page comments😆 and then started reading your story on Krishna. 

It was catchy as I imagined the scenes while reading each one of them, on how those girls/ladies must have complaint against Natkhat Krishna but they couldn't do much because of his charm. 😆

This was really amazing story. 😊⭐️

Regards Atharv. 

Thank you Atharv for the appreciation and good words.❤️ Krishna is a God of love, with the love he won the minds of mankind, Radha is not only his lover, I feel she must be His guiding force, who dedicated her Krishna to the universe to preach humanity the Karma theory and the rules of crime and punishment. Sinners weren't spared as far as he was there on earth. 

This is the simple work that I've written from Radha's perspective. Thanks once again. 

Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you Avi for the appreciation and good words. dear. 🤗

Madz, when are you going to post the next part? It is already late. 

Come on girl, we are eager to read something from you. 🤗

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

A song of prayer  transformed into the poetry of desire!

There are no thoughts, no attentiveness, only the longing and pain of expectation, as if it was a divine punishment and a divine reward dawned  on Radha all of a sudden.

"Some tears are still there in my eyes Krishna, which are the friends of my sorrows now. I don't have any complaints, I can't  blame you.  Wishes are burning in the heart. You left me all of a sudden, I was here waiting for you, writing every night a longing story for my eternal lover! "

She closed her eyes, letting her mind fill with his voice, began to hear his mocking whispers as if he was within her reach!!!  She wanted to call him softly to see if he could step out of the glowing frame of her imagination! 

Still in red juvenescence, bunched mango branches blossoming in thick sheaves and as they sway to the gentle flow of breeze, they stir Radha's heart to anxious heaves!

The earth looks  like a newly wedded girl, clothed in red for spring-time festivities. The wind romps through the blossoming mango tree, and carries the cuckoo's song to distant places, and fills her heart with expectancy. 

"Krishna, your Radha was born for you. She had nothing to do with this world! Her reason to be born was only Krishna and nothing else! Give me your divine darshan once, then I will end my life peacefully. " 

------------   

The eventide came with a musical silence, souls could hear the melodies that ears could not. The twilight is indicating new possibilities. A fresh page in time's classic epic was yet to be written. A new beginning was possible, and possibility means hope! 

There ...there, she sat under the Tamala tree on that riverside with a beautiful dream to witness the divine light in her life, adjusting her veil on her head. That veil was looking like a veil between the anguished wait and the delirious delight, a veil between the parched thirst and the fulfilling thought, a veil between the longing and possessing, a veil between the interlude and the union.  When the veil would be blown away, new dawn would arrive in her life! There was a frisson of excitement in her heart and an exotic gamut of exhilaration on her beautiful face. The last veil and wail of her past sorrow were being blown away! 

Radha had a premonition that something eventful was going to happen. All of a sudden, she was possessed by an overwhelming nervous ecstasy! The trees on the river bank were swaying their heads absorbing the cool breeze. The floral shrubs were in full bloom. It looked as if every branch and bush were trying to convey something to her. The nearby bamboo grove started singing the melodious evening raga Abhogi. The stars were blinking like giving a message to her pulsating heart! There was an eagerness to meet someone. Why is this happening today ... all of a sudden? She looked at the sky, like a ray of hope the stars grinned merrily at her!

"There is a message ... someone is coming for me... to meet this cowherd maiden! How can I receive that divine light? Why are my eyes searching for Him in this sultry night," were her throbbing musings! 

Night was slowly widening its territory!  Entire nature was resonating in unison, "He is coming, he is coming ... see there he is, crossing all boundaries and trying to reach out to you!" The crescent of the waning moon was coming out from its languorous slumber and started smiling at the world with his cool rays. Clouds were still there looking at the moon with awe and envy. The night was awaiting an event of epic proportion!

Suddenly there was a rhythmic sound of a chariot coming... ohh the chariot is coming ... is it, Krishna ? Radha gazed at that side in that dark shade of midnight. There, her Krishna's royal chariot, approaching the river bank, the charioteer Daruka is controlling the four horses, who are eager to take Krishna to his Radha 

Her cheeks were flushed with excitement, her frizzy black hair stuck on her forehead. She stood there wonderstruck! Looking at the charmingly dark, mesmerizing, enchanting divine light with a wondrous aura standing in front of her, smiling at her! " Krishna" ... a sweet cry from her heart resonated in her soul! She was astonished, unable to move her eyes ...stranded there! 

"Radha ...please, allow me to be with you for a while, forgive me for the long separation! I am back here searching for myself, to immerse myself again in your tender embrace!  War is over, humanity met with an immense annihilation! On that destined day, as a duty-bound human being, I marched towards Mathura, I left behind my tender image of a lover for you. Now,  I want to see that lover once again in your eyes Radha."

She was stranded between the seductive interplay of action and interaction! She stood there wearing her pride as a transparent veil, while gentle zephyr played with her black tresses. All of a sudden, the veil of pride yielded to the intense yearning of timeless love and like a lovelorn girl she wanted to own Him but when she saw the colorful floral garland adorning His neck, she stopped. It reminded her of His sending garlands as a gift to her every time after losing Himself to another girl's love. She looked into His serene eyes to seek the answer. Is it not pure love, is it not a complete surrender? Her heart said yes, He is here for you, to get back His divine self in your embrace.' But the earth will never accept a cloud hugging it, it will adorn only the lightning it produces. His smile touched her body, His presence itself engulfed her whole self. She stood still in front of Him!!

The passing breeze asked the flowing river, 

"Why is Radha not accepting her Krishna into her arms?" 

The river replied with its wading wavelets,

"She is absorbed by His mere presence and lost her veil in that swaying pride, recollecting those past stories which were passionately entrenched on each other's hearts!"

The brimming stream smiled a bit, the running river stirred the love, but the moon reflecting on the waves reminded her that He was owned by many queens!

"While I sat at the threshold of our love, waiting to have a glance of my Kanha, no one answered my longing wails! You were busy owning your queens," in a fit of pique she murmured.

"No Radha, I was searching for you, to own you in another form! No one is more beautiful than you, no one is there to caress my head when I am in distress, please hug me with that assurance one more time Radha.  No one dares to squeeze my cheeks like you do whenever you were angry! I am here to bathe in your warmth. Please allow me to hug you once Radha!"

"Who are you?" in a fit of mock anger, she inquired! 

"I am you! He replied.

With confusion, she questioned him again, " Who am I? "

"Radha, together we are the definition of love! In separation, we are the images of sorrow! Am I not you Radha? It will be difficult for me to define myself without mentioning your name because you are the totality of me! I am a tiny part in you!" Silence reigned between them for a while! They knew that it was the glorious moment of their life, their moment of reckoning!

"Krishna, are you a charmer of life, or a judge of wisdom? The cause of desire and the effect of love are so evenly balanced in your mere presence on earth!" With a shy smile, she questioned him. When it was time for souls to meet, there was nothing on earth that could prevent this preordained event.

She wanted to run into his arms, but before she realized her thought, he was already on her feet! She was startled and satisfied at the same time. She was unable to hide her bliss for this encounter, and it overflowed as an enigmatic smile on her lips. She wanted to lift his face to look into his eyes, for that moment she had longed since ages, but her eyes were filled with tears and she was unable to see his face; she tried to touch his cheeks, but all of a sudden, she remembered the gift she sent to him after his marriage with Rukmini...a stiff thought, 'now he is not mine, he is a universal lover with many queens.' She hesitated for a moment!

How the ground between them had erased, no one could recall, but at that moment, they were morphed into a single being. His hands were clasped around her waist and with each soft touch, more tears fell, neither of them tried to wipe those. The resonating hearts whispered to each," after ages we got a chance to make new memories". Her eyes resembled the water-bearing clouds at that moment.  

His touch was writing a new verse on her heart. She wanted to weave a garland with all her memories to adorn His feet.

Is it true? My Krishna is in front of me?'  It was unbelievable for her. 

As if talking to herself she said, "You are the reason for my existence, Krishna. Without you, I am lifeless. Without you, I am just a mere illusion. Why didn't you inform me about your coming? If I had known you are coming today, I would've spread tender flowers on your path, if I knew of your arrival, I would have sprinkled moonbeams on both sides to soothe your heart, if I knew you are coming today, I'd have arranged fresh butter for you to relish like earlier. Is it you my Krishna, are you really here? For me? For your Radha? To be owned by her?"

"Yes, Radha! As I promised to you earlier, I am here to search myself in your eyes, to lose again in your presence. I came here to meet you Radha, only to meet you. On that day, I left all attachments behind, moved forward to save my parents, to define a new society to keep people happy. Don't want to re-establish those ties and bind me in more knots now. I have tired Radha, so very tired. Let me rest my head in your lap for a while. That will give me immense strength which I need now. You are the only person who can give peace to this distraught lover " He closed his eyes in peace, she ran her fingers through his curly hair. He felt a sense of comfort in that soft touch. His peacock feather fell on her lap.

He slowly pulled her close to him, wrapped his arms around her. His embrace was warm, in those divine protective arms she wanted to lose herself forever. The world around them melted away as they were close to each other, not wanting this moment to end.

In that embrace, the world stopped still on its axis. There was no time, no space, no other thought. Their minds were at peace. Pure. Unselfish. Undemanding. She lost her identity and felt only the presence of Krishna. This was the moment she'd waited for, prayed for, longed for. She thanked God for this eternal bliss. 

The spume of bliss painted a flashy glisten on her lips.

Edited by Viswasruti - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

this is so nice Madhuri 

Avyakta thumbnail

Is it the ending of this story Madhuri? 

I will miss reading this one. 

You write good on Radha and Krishna. 

Avyakta thumbnail

Madhu, don't leave this story with that note. 

Continue writing something on Radha Krishna eternal love story.