Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
AshVik Land FC @AshvikLand  

#AshaNegi and #RithvikDhanjani imitating each other- Live chat with @indiaforums

PrincessAshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Asha!!! Wishing you a great and blessed year!!!
That's a nice thread Shreya esp since you made it in an hour!!! Thanks for the PM:)
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
message from twitter

Here's my birthday message for the thread. Happy Birthday Asha Negi Happy birthday to my inspiration and to the gorgeous lady who fought her fears throughout every show she had performed on. May your birthday be as beautiful as you've always been. Here's wishing you the best in life with success & happiness in the years to come. Much love to you Ashu di. @Sabrina_razikRD Sri Lanka
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

rithvik_d

1h

Happy happy birthdayyy to the most beautiful smile in the world...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJa-fC8A4jr/ 

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

thisissurbhi

36m

Happy birthday cuteness my lazy, foodie, moody friend, you are special and yes you are beautiful inside out

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJbCQ6ODCQ3/

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

Happy birthday beautiful You have a magnificent soul and I mean it when I say that.
Behind all the giggles, fun and laughter. There's a strong, silent strength you possess that fills up those who know you with your warmth and love. And I've certainly felt that.
Thanku for being you and may the universe continue to bless you with endless reasons to laugh, giggle and have fun. You've turned out to be my favorite 'traveled with' partner and I can't wait for our next holiday already. Muuaahh. Love you baby

pallavi25 thumbnail

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our PRETTY PRINCESS ASHA NEGI! 
May God Bless her with all Good Health, Happiness, Success and Great Luck in Life!

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Kishwer @KishwerM

Happy Birthday meri jhalli.. Love u pagal ladki @AshaNegi7 pic.twitter.com/3GXM4d4FVM

ashfaque2012 thumbnail

gaddedsoul

37m

Happy birthday to the world's best person I know. We may not talk for weeks or meet for months together but that does not make me love you any less. I wish you only grow wiser and not old on your birthday. I miss you and sometimes really bad. Having you in my life automatically makes me smile. A giant hug sending your way. Happy birthday baby!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJbD-b-gqcP/

ashfaque2012 thumbnail