Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ranveer Singh and Parineeti in Shimit Amins next!

RVeeRAO thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Bollywood Trade Magazine

RANVEER SINGH + PARINEETI!!!

August 20, 2016 RANVEER SINGH + PARINEETI!!!2016-08-20T16:12:50+00:00 Trade Buzz

Last week we were the first ones to reveal that Ranveer Singh has said yes to director Shimit Amin's next. The movie is still untitled and is going to be produced by Yash Raj Films. Now we are hearing from our sources that actress Parineeti Chopra who is currently taking part in the North American Bollywood shows called the Dream Team is going to be the leading lady opposite Ranveer in this new movie. All other details about this film are currently under wraps but we know that the movie is going to mount the sets at the end of the year.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Has Veer confirmed this movie? And why Pari? I would have been happier if it was Sonakshi๐Ÿ˜’
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Cool atleast chalo Veer is getting linked to some good projects so even if Padmavati does not materialise and Befikre is unsuccessful atleast the Zoya and Shimit films would keep him in good stead. As long as he does not do anything even closely associated with Rohit Shetty I am happy๐Ÿ˜†
Also wasn't he supposedly doing Dhoom 4, hope its not true cause SRK would totally steal the show as the villain...keeping my fingers crossed for the Zoya and Shimit ones.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo, Pari got some movie . We'll hear less about her new body ( or is it wishful thinking)
RVeeRAO thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At this point  I hope he doesn't do Padmavati,  He has so many interesting offers

Let Deepika and Shahid enjoy  SLB's temper    ๐Ÿ˜†
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think ranveer and pari share good chemistry..but i hope ppl wont complain as this is gonna be their third movie together if this news is true
SASSZS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

Chalo, Pari got some movie . We'll hear less about her new body ( or is it wishful thinking)

Wrong. She will talk more about new body. As much Pari deserve a film, I honestly wish Sona was part of it instead.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally a quality project for Parineeti with a good director! Good for her.
SASSZS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RVeeRAO

At this point  I hope he doesn't do Padmavati,  He has so many interesting offers

Let Deepika and Shahid enjoy  SLB's temper    ๐Ÿ˜†

I honestly want Veer to be part of it. Veer and Sasha are my two most fav bw actors and them in a single film is a dream come true for me. I cant imagine how much I would drool.โ˜บ๏ธ
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RVeeRAO

At this point I hope he doesn't do Padmavati, He has so many interesting offers

Let Deepika and Shahid enjoy SLB's temper    ๐Ÿ˜†

Dude temper or not Ranveer owes his stardom to slb to a great extent...its easy to discard slb once the sucess is achieved but lets not forget he is the one behind Bajirao and RL
๐Ÿ˜‰