Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys i saw prince new show promo its go on air in 12 sep its mean yeh kaha agaye hum will nt end in 20 agust ? before i was confuse how they end in 20 aug becoz they many things left to reveal like why that ghost is behind sabhawarl second new entry after prince promo may b we get more 15 epi some thing ya may b santosh maa will b for one hour ? Lets help for best 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manuelaema thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But they had the last day of shooting on 17 august so... I don't think they shoot enough to cover till september 😲
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: manuelaema

But they had the last day of shooting on 17 august so... I don't think they shoot enough to cover till september 😲

i dont know iam still confuse may b santosh maa will be for one hour till prince show come
apnisweety thumbnail
I am also surprised to see pre-cap today for YKAGH. I am hoping and praying for more episodes, as the show will look incomplete if they do not complete with good ending note. YKAGH team might start shooting for few more episodes as the rating of this show is going up. Hopefully all the YKAGH fans can get a chance to watch this show for few more days.

apnisweety thumbnail
All YKAGH fans wants to watch this show ending with good note. Hope there will be no Santoshi Maa one hour except for Friday. Ekta Kapoor you should give one chance to YKAGH team to increase the TRP rating.
apnarajeev thumbnail
I am also surprised to see the new promo of Bado Bahu starting from Sep 12. I am also guessing that we will be seeing YKAGH for few more days so that the story ends up with good ending. Otherwise how would they end the story in the middle? No romance between Rahul and Manvi yet :(
All YKAGH and KK fans hope and pray for the more episodes of this serial.