Fan Fic .... A-K - Page 111

Posted: 17 years ago
yes mitu i think v can wait till monday
ill b checkin on this fanfic on monday..
Hey Mitu Di!!! OMG! i just caught up with the fanfic from page 30. lol, ive been busy lately and couldnt get time to read it,and also bc of skool. but i just caught up!!! THE STORY IS AMAZING!! i love the moments you show btw angad and kripa. and im glad arti has gotten used to kripa as well. anyways plz keep up the GREAT work and continue soon!
sorry dearos....will continue from today...had lots of work to do .....will update it within 3-4 hours....
see ya all
mitu
sorry friends can't continue this story....as i am having a major computer problem.....I am not able to log in till 30th august....so I could not continue soon........hope to get back to u as soon as i can....
bye
mitu
Originally posted by mitu

sorry friends can't continue this story....as i am having a major computer problem.....I am not able to log in till 30th august....so I could not continue soon........hope to get back to u as soon as i can....
bye
mitu

heyyyyyy. its okay.. everyone's comp gets problems one time or another.. well wait till the 30th or september but u gotta update asap! whenever yr comp starts workin. k....    
excellent fan fic i hope ur comp gets fixed..please try to continue šŸ˜Š