Fan Fictions

Gangleader & Piracy Queen (FF) updated 1,2 & 3 parts

Aurora2024 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Gangleader & Piracy Queen
Part-1

Oops Sorry I didn't saw you!

Two girls wearing strapless elegant gowns are walking in a party hall but one of them struck with a guy who wore black tuxedo.

It's ok, boy roam his eyes on girl from top-bottom and struck his eyes on a girl's chest with whom he collide.

"That's so sweet of you", She pecked his cheek in return of his gratitude.

May I have the pleasure of knowing the names of you two wonderful girls, flirtly asked taking the hand of that girl near his mouth.

My name is Shayna and She is my friend, Ayaany and you?

Boy is shocked that girl didn't know his name,

I am Parth kashyap.

Hello Mr.Kashyap, both girl called him by his surname.

No need of formality girls, it make me feel old.

Okay Parth.

Before he can ask anymore questions to girls suddenly power went off and whole crowd is shouting.

After few minutes power came but Parth didn't saw the girls.

Where are the girls? he asked to himself checking his surroundings.

Ab tu ladkyon ka business bhi karne laga saale?(now u decided to side business) another voice came from back.

Hey Randhir, what's up bro, he hugged his best friend-cum-bro.

Chal bathein chod aur batha saman laya hain, woh Singanhia mera dimaag kha raha hain,(did u get the bag, that singhania is annoying me like hell) Randhir told him seeing his party.

Yeah, here it is, he point towards his side where he kept the bag few minutes ago.

Kaha hain bag(where's the bag) Parth ?

Oh shit, woh ladkyon ne chori kar liya bag! (Oh shit! Those girls stolen our bag)Parth slapped his forehead.

We have to stop them, let's go, Randhir stopped him by saying,

Do you think they would be here till now, you make us big lost idiot.

Sorry bro, I don't know they are thiefs, bloody ! He punched his hand on his side angrily.

What about Singhania now? Kya jawab denge ab hum unhe?(what we gonna answer them)parth asked.

I'll manage him but dekhna padega kisne Randhir Singh Shekhawat ka saman chori karne ki himmat dikhayi. CCTVs se ladkyon ki photo nikalwa aur apne ladko ko bol unhe dhoondne ke liye.(let see who dare to mess with RSS, get their photos from CCTV)

Okay.!

Another place in the city,

In a small house near the outskirts of the city two girls are dancing madly.

Aaj tho lottey lag gayi humari Sanyu, bahut badi party haath lagi.(we got jackpot babe)

Sahi bola Shayna oops Vidhushi, abhi woh parth apni photi kismat par ro raha hoga, (you guessed right vidhu that idiot is cursing on his fate now)

Nahiin Nahiin woh soch raha hoga itni khoobsurat ladkyon ne usse kaise bewakooaf bana diya.(nope he is thinking how two beautifugirls fooled him)

Chal bag khol ke dikhate kitna maal hain vidhushi!(let see what hidden treasure we have in this bag)

Oh Shittt! both girls threw the bag in a corner after seeing the contents of the bag.

Aree meri behno kyun mere kaan ke parde phadne main lagi hoon,(my dear sisters, why are u trying to make me deaf) another guy came in their room after hearing their shriek.\

Yoyo woh dekh, (see that you)sanyukta told him.

Oye papaji yeh kya sapa le aaye tum done? (what shit is this)

Humein kya pata tha iss bag main drugs and cocaine honge, vidhushi told him.How we know that there are drugs and cocaine is in bag?)

Kiska maal chori kiya tum dono ne?(whose item u stolen) yoyo aksed them sitting at the dege of the bed.

Both Sanyukta and Vidhushi sit beside him keeping their head on his shoulder from both sides.

Kisi Parth Kashyap ka, vidhushi told him.

Kya?(what) yoyo slipped from bed casung the girls head collide with each other.

Ouch! kya ho gaya isse sanyu,(what happened to him) vidz asked seeing zombie face of yoyo.

Yoyo tu kyun 1000 watt ke jatke lagne ka mooh banaya?(why are standing like u got current shock)

Oye tum janti hoon woh kaun hain jiska bag tumne churaya hain?(do u know whose bag u stolen)both nodded their head neagtively.

Are woh RSS ka right-hand hain.(he is RSS right hand)

Kaun (who )RSS, sanyu asked him.

Saara shehar uske naam se daar tha hain, Woh yaha ki sabse badi aur khatarnak gang "Scorpion Devils" leader hain.(he is the leader of most dangerous gang Scorpion Devil's)

This time girls fall from bed.

Ab?(now) vidz asked him.

Tumne uske saman ki chori ki hain.(u guys stolen his bag)

Mar gaye hum(we are. Finished), both girl said in unison...

Part-2

Ab kya karenge? humne tho gang walon ka saman chori kar liya, vidz said.

Tumhe koi aur nahiin mila topi pehna ne ke liye? irritated yoyo point their fingers on them.

Ek Idea hain mere paas guys, sanyukta said standing on bed.

Kya? yoyo and vidz asked.

Help me !

At RSS's Place,

Kuch pata chala ladkyon ke baare main, Randhir asked his men Arjun.

Pata chal jayega yaar, Rehaan , another member of his gang said.

Chodunga nahiin, unhone RSS ke saath panga liya hain aisi halat karunga yaad rakhengi hamesha ke liye, Randhir angrily said.

Randhir, shayna ko chod denge yaar woh bahut masoom dikh rahi thi, parth said in defence of the girl who collided with him.

Kyun? teri behan thi woh saale? 

Nahiinn! mera matlab hain dusri wali ladki, Ayaany mujhe shaatir lag rahi thi, parth said in defence.

Acha, Randhir raised his eyebrow in question, kyun usse kya baat hui tere saath?

Kuch nahiin? parth whisper slightly not to be heard by Randhir but to his bad luck he heard and yelled, Koi baat nahiin hui aur tujhe woh shaatir dikhi?

Yeah! Tu bhi tho chup rehtha hain aur kitna kamina bhi tho hain, parth said not realising what he uttered.

Great! Mujhe nahiin pata tha tu mere liye itni achi soch rakh tha hain, parth bite his tongue in mouth.

WOh chod logic dekh meri baat ka, tried to divert the topic.

Chup kar, logic gayi tail lene, You made a big loss to us fool! he thrown the cushion on him.

Tum dono faltu main lad rahe hoon, rehaan said to both of them after getting information about the girls.

Iske taare gardish main aaj, Arjun said to Sahil, another gang member.

Matlab kya hain?

Woh ladkyon ne apna naam galat bataya!

Randhir turned his face towards Parth who stare the floor in embarassment.

Their names are Sanyukta and Vidhushi, dono bahut shaatir chor hain aur unka ek dost bhi hain jiska naam hain Kushwant singh urf Yoyo.  

Aur kya pata chala unke baare main?

Teeno ki tukdi Piracy Masters ke naam se jaani jati hain.

Yeh raha unka address, Rehaan hand Randhir the paper.

Boys, gaadi nikalo aaj chodenge nahiin, Piracy Masters ko, Randhir ordered his boys.

At Piracy Masters Place,

Vidhushi time nahiin hain sab pack karne ka zaroorat ka saman pack kar aur chal yaha se, Sanyukta said.

yeah-yeah! they packed their packs. Sanyukta gave them ideo to elope the place and never turned back ever.

Pacheda ho gaya behno, yoyo ran inside their room hurriedly where his forehead sweat in fear.

What happened yoyo? kyun itna chila raha hain? vidz asked.

Woh Scorpion-Devils gang ke log bahar gaadi main aa gaye, yoyo sit on bed keeping his head in palms.

Both Sanyukta and Vidhushi yelled, Kyaaa.

Their heart-beats more faster after hearing kock on doors.

Ab...

Part-3

Yoyo bhaaaggg! 

Vidz yelled on him  after throwing her bag on him.

He turned and catched the bag before it fall on floor,

Tum dono ne PT Usha se training le hogi maine nahiin, yoyo is annoyed by the trouble caused by them.

They ran away from back door before Scorpion devils could catch them but unfortunately one of their memeber, Rehaan who was outside saw and shout.

"You guys are fool woh log bhaag rahe hain piche ki taraf se,"

Rehaan is yelling on them but when he turned he saw pissed face of  Randhir  who is standing infront of him with crossed hands on his chest.

Then what are you waiting for? Randhir asked him.

You asked me to keep a eyes on them, he replied where Parth and Sahil who are standing beside him slapped their foreheads.

Tu yaha khade hokar running commentary de raha hain unhe pakdne ki jagah idiot, randhir shout on him.

Oops sorry! Main bhul gaya hum yaha unhe pakdne aaye hain.

"Saalon ab khade kyun hoon pakdo unhe".

Vidhushi grasped Sanyukta's wrist and stopped her where yoyo also stand after running on an empty road.She is trying to catch her breath but suddenly  they turned back suddenly when they saw Scorpion Devils running behind them and  ordering them to stop

We have to change our directions, Vidhushi you go left and Yoyo tu right main jaa andmake sure hum pakde na jaye.

They changed their direction where Devil gang members also change their directions.

Bahut chalak hain yaar! Rehaan commented standing at his place after seeing their diversion.

Saale tujhe lana hi nahiin tha! Jay commented.

Parth choose to run behind Vidhushi before Randhir can say something  where Arjun and Jay run behind yoyo.

Randhir and Sahil is running behind Sanyukta.

Boss, sahil called Randhir while running.

Yeh jagah jogging ke liye kitni achi hain, Randhir glared him for his stupidity where he shut his mouth.

Sanyukta took their convo as opportunity to hide. 

Kaha gayi yaar, yeh ladki bahut fast hain boss aapki tarah parth ne sahi bola, sahil commented.

Matlab main kameena hoon?

Nahiin aap to usse bhi zya... Randhir glare him.

Shut up,! Tu uss taraf ja aur main iss taraf jata hoon..

Parth came and stand infront of vidhushi with a winning smirk. He fold his hands infront of her.

Hello Miss. Shayna oops Vidhushi!

Tumhe mera naam bhi pata laga liya, great address bhi tumhe pata hain so why don't you come at evening we can go for a date, winked at parth.

Parth blush on her comment where Vidhushi took it as a chance and run backside but she halt her marathon when she collided with yoyo.

Yoyo  tu kya kar raha hain, pakdwayega mujhe.

Pakde gaye vidhu, yoyo told her helplessly.

Before she can use her mouth they are surrounded by Rehaan, Parth, Jay and Arjun.

Chalo ab! Arjun told them.

Ab yaha rehna ka chance kaha hain, vidz replied while going with them.

Sanyukta kaha hain, vid asked yoyo.

Woh sanyukta hain usko pakdna itna asaan nahiin hain, woh humain yaha se nikalegi, yoyo replied proudly.

Right! Randhir hain uske piche kahin nahiin ja payegi tumhari saathi, Jay answered them.

At Sanyukta's Side:

Sahil come and stand infront of Sanyukta.

Stop! Running Queen , tumne mere bahut pasina nikal diya, sahil told her.

Oye! Phoot yaha se, warna apni shakal nahiin dekh payega.

Sahil smirked and said, I don't prefer to raise my hands on girls, come with me otherwise boss will kill you, warned her.

But I prefer, She answered.

Before he can say, She punched on his face, Sahil fall backward.

He raise his right hand but Sanyukta catch his hand and kicked on his leg as a result he fall on floor.

Sanyukta jumped on him and punched him again on his face where he pushed her aside. Before he can stand she grasped his hands from backside sitting on his back and punched him again.

She took the stole which is tied to her ponytail and tied his hands.

So Boy! Never ever mess with Sanyukta!

But she heard reply from Randhir who clapped after seeing their performance.

But you also have to learn not to mess with "Scorpion Devils" Queen of Piracy Masters

She turned his head to the owner of the voice where her face covered with hairs. She removed hairs from her face and shocked seeing Vidhushi and Yoyo in the hands of them.

Boss, Finally pakad liya! sahil break the silence.

Lekin bahut maara isne, sahil cried but shut his mouth after seeing Sanyukta's glare. 

He come and stand beside his gang members.

Sanyukta is standing their with full of anger where Randhir lost his heart at the moment when he saw her face but cover  his emotions immediately and smirked,

"Ab mazaa ayega"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters