Ek Boond Ishq

First Look of Barkha Bisht Revealed Tellydhamal Article

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Naamkaran Serial - First Look of Barkha Bisht Revealed

Posted on August 4, 2016 by admin

Star Plus is all gearing up for launch of its new show "Naamkaran" that will be replacing its long time running show "Diya Aur Baati Hum". 

"Naamkaran" story is mother daughter bond and will see TV actress Barkha Bisht playing a housewife and a mother while child actor Ashween playing her daughter Avni. 

Check out the picture above giving us the first look of Barkha Bisht and Ashween in "Naamkaran".

The story touted as Mahesh Bhatt's autobiography is a daughter's fight for her rights. Avni is basically Mahesh Bhatt in the serial. It is journey of Avni who fights for her legitimacy in the society.

The serial is conceptualized by Mahesh Bhatt himself and is partly based on his film . 

In Naamkaran, Barkha will essay role of a very simple housewife look and sports a de-glam avatar. She wears cotton Sarees and mangalsutra as her character. She is a Muslim wife of Hindu film producer played by Viraf Patel.

Veteran actress Reema Lagoo will essay the role of Viraf's mother in the show who is a strict orthodox mother and will be against his son marrying a girl of different religion. Viraf's character will also be married to another lady essayed by Sayantani Ghosh who will be of the same religion (Hindu wife). So Viraf is a man who caught between two wives and a nagging mother .

The shooting for the show has already begun and is mostly shot in real locations of Mumbai. 

Are you excited to watch Naamkaran? Drop your views in comments section below!

Link of article:- http://www.tellydhamaal.com/naamkaran-serial-first-look-of-barkha-bisht-revealed/
Edited by Mahak Sinha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS
It will not be easy to watch VPP torn between two wifes 😔

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow this looks so interesting, Viffy keep rocking.
 Thanks for the share
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Viraf gonna rock with his expression ...
Thanks for sharing 
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I wouldn't like to see Viraf torn between two wives!!!!😔 ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜” ðŸ˜”

Already his character doesn't give very good vibes as his getting married twice already puts him in a bad light!!!!😒 ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜’

I doubt I would be able to like this character of Viraf!!!!😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

I wish the story had started with a grown up Avni and Viraf was opposite the daughter instead!!!!   

Thanks for sharing it Vartika!!!!😊