Which is Your favorite genre? - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
 which is your favorite genre of Books
Do you loath any type of books 
I love reading any kind of novels or stories but what i loath is the make you better kind of self help books 

Hi @SwathyS.
I don't have a favourite genre, I love to read anything provided that it's good.
However nowadays I'm getting very fond of literary classics, but I generally enjoy even thrillers, mystery, some romance too and stories based on true facts or set in an historical contest.
But as I said, I love any book, it just needs to be a good one! ðŸ˜Š
Hey Swatz!
My fav genres are mystery, sci-fi, thrill, crime. I love to read all books, if they have a strong base and plot.
I am not much fond of total romance, and self help books!!
well i have to confess i love mystery and romance books a lot coz its light reading and we wont feel overly sad it will lave us with a good feeling in end,

I read classics and all but after a serious read a romantic or even m&b book is a must 
I don't have any preference. But mystery or thriller always attracts me. I am not fond of too much cheesy romance.
Originally posted by -LumosMaxima-

I don't have any preference. But mystery or thriller always attracts me. I am not fond of too much cheesy romance.

John Grisham , Jeffrey Archer 😆😆😆 for the start
Any well written book is my thing. No preferences other than that.

Anything in fiction/literature - romance ( not too cheesy apparently ), classics, mystery, thriller & all in all a good read + depends on writing skills as well ( I can't tolerate any lousy crap written in the name of good story or an interesting read, heavens!) 

In non fiction - I like biographies, memoirs & travelogues. 

Not particular about any genres but yeah a good book always interests me! 

Edited by ILoveToRead. - 7 years ago
I'm obsessed with Fantasy, Mystery and Horror
I have a thing against FP especially in the Fantasy genre because they are rarely well written.

I can never go through any cheesy, motivational self-help books.