Mayank Gandhi -Ashoka to go off air ?!!! - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
TC article does not say anything about show going off air. This one sentence from their article "but there are priorities that the channel and creatives need to cover with other characters." differs from TOI and BL articles
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

TC article does not say anything about show going off air. This one sentence from their article "but there are priorities that the channel and creatives need to cover with other characters." differs from TOI and BL articles
Exactly ðŸ˜†I posted it and like always TOI exaggerate things😆
They should cut the crappy love story out and start afresh by showing actual history instead of these useless dramas!
I have a doubt over show going off air. The show has fair well trps, all actors are going great...ppl are liking them. There is much more that can happen for eg: Ashok cruelty, he killing his brothers, his marriage with Kaurawaki, Devi they can also show other queens, key thing kalinga war, Ashok accepting Buddhism, his journey after that. See so many things are there.
We are talking about the Ashok. Everyone wants to know about his story...they shouldn't leave it abrupt.
  which character did this dude play?
Originally posted by rohini55

which character did this dude play?
Virat,the guy who challenged ashok few weeks ago and whose VFX eagle was killed by ashok
they are wasting time in marriage and love stories.. frankly speaking I don't want to see any female character in the show now
The trp has fallen, yes, but it's not so bad for a colors show even now. 
So I think there is nothing to worry about the show getting off air . But this is about time makers should start concentrating on showing important stuffs in Ashok's life and cut down the love story. They need not show a Devi Ashok lovestory at this point as well and focus on political stuffs.