Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Mayank Gandhi -Ashoka to go off air ?!!!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Mayank Gandhi shocked as his track ends after just two scenes

Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Aug 12, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
Mayank GandhiMayank Gandhi
At a time, when daily soaps get dragged on for years, actorMayank Gandhi's journey in 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat' was cut short abruptly just after just three days of shoot and telecast of two scenes. This is probably his shortest stint so far.

"They told me that my track didn't work, which is amusing," says a shocked Mayank, adding, "How can they decide the fate of my track in just two scenes? The creative team told me that the show is going off-air soon and the makers don't want to give importance to new characters. It has been a sheer waste of time and money for me as I worked hard on my dialect and looks for the part."

Producer Abhimanyu Singh didn't respond to our text message.

TRP is Medium of this show ...But it's crap show...how can colors conclude it's prime time slot show ?

But last year Contiloe's Maharana Pratap was also ended abruptly even after working best for Sony TV !!

I Wish this is true news.

Colors is planning to end Krishnadasi and Sasural Simar Ka also 

They are making space for BB 10 I think so  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I have doubts whether the article is true or not.
The show hasn't even started it's main plot.There's still a lot to show. Ashok's revenge on his brothers, his Chandashok avatar his marriage with devi and birth of his children ,kalinga war,marriage with kaurvaki and Asandhimitra,his transformation to Dharmashok,Spread of Buddhism, etc.

Since last few weeks, the trps of the show are not good.Too much importance is given to the love story.

If the news is true then the cvs wasted a great opportunity to showcase Ashok's life history. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
If the news is true then I am disappointed. They didn't show what was more important to show. They wasted their time in the useless love story and bakwaas track. 👎🏼
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

If the news is true then I am disappointed. They didn't show what was more important to show. They wasted their time in the useless love story and bakwaas track. 👎🏼

If the news is true then it's a lesson to all the serial makers.Either they should stop making shows on historical and mythological characters or even if they make,they should stop showing too much fiction.
Edited by .Subha. - 7 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: .Subha.

If the news is true then it's a lesson to all the serial makers.Either they should stop making shows on historical and mythological characters or even if they make,they should stop showing too much fiction.

As if they even care. We are stupid that we still watch. Seriously even with all the crap they show, this is still the best show for me. 😔
BeingBlunt thumbnail
TOIlet paper.🥱 I will never believe them unless i get a confirmation from official sources. 😛
Lifeis_mistake thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be Creative will scrap off Virat track but I don't believe that show is going off-air. 😲
Everyone knows, too much fiction(that's the main disappoint thing) in the show but still this is the only show I watch by managing my time.I think I am addicted to this show from day one 😭 and one of the daily viewers 😔 Feel like something to watch after the end of Chandragupta Maurya.
These articles are rumours without official confirmation.Also before there were such rumours about the show 😡 That time I asked about this to Suzanne and she denied it.Again such type news.
Leap has just happened and there are many things to show from ChandAshoka up to Kalinga war and Ashoka's conversion.
And creatives, you guys always keep in mind that you are making the historical show of a great king that still alive in the form our national emblem and "chakra" in our national flag.
Poonam0307 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Piece of shit😵didnt wanna believe any of his words as his frustration is quite visible as it clearly showing he's annoyed that his role got scrapped🥱
And that's how the interview goes , agree or not but still we are hooked to the show even if there are so many differences regarding the plot , we watch the show with free will.
Rest I wouldn't believe a single word until the makers confirmed, thats all.🤔
Edited by Poonam0307 - 7 years ago
swathi90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nw I am thinking about yesterday's episode,all the truth s out in just one episode,seems like they r rushing,there s still so much there to show😕,dvs r bunch of fools who dnt know how to show a historical one😡,if they stick to history this would have avoided🤢
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆😆Damn man😆😆look at his interview , it's nothing but vexation and aggression overflowing on the floor😆btw who the hell he is ?? Is he the director or the producer who was giving that kind of official statement and what were he thinking people would believe it😆atleast not me🥱
So, all he's doing is defaming the show image out of grudge as his role cut short🥱but I would say such a thankless personality ,does anyone who him before this show as honestly speaking I don't even who know him before this and all the knowledge I got was from the article where nothing mention about his career but just his personal life that he was Mihika Verma's ex that's all.
Atleast makers given him some platform through where he can show his talent 🥱 and what he's saying about Maharana pratap was abruptly ended🥱like really🤓 the show got his limelight and ended the way it should be ,rather badmouthing he should worry about his career🥱