Fan Fictions

Arjuhi new Fic *Mere Humsafar* LAST CHAPTER(Page-68)

M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello all...

After a long time I am here and very happy and excited as well to see that the forum is still open. I used to write Fics here, and then I got occupied with my exams and projects and as usual could not able to complete my unfinished fics. But as my exams are over now and I am a little free nowadays, so I was thinking to start something new on my lovely Arjuhi.

But this is totally up to you guys, so, please tell me if I should start a fic on them or not. You can comment here or can pm me too.

Love,
                                                                          Nira ❀️

Edited by M_Nira - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
First of all welcome back.
We mohabbatains are always eager to read something on Arjuhi and I know you know this as you are already a member of this forum.
Moreover nowadays this forum is very less active and I personally don't want this.
So I personally request you to post your story.
Will be waiting eagerly for the new arrival. Post it soon. 😊
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back! Also, you should definitely write something if you can, but the forum has become less active now sadly
M_Nira thumbnail
Originally posted by: secretwriter19

Hey
First of all welcome back.
We mohabbatains are always eager to read something on Arjuhi and I know you know this as you are already a member of this forum.
Moreover nowadays this forum is very less active and I personally don't want this.
So I personally request you to post your story.
Will be waiting eagerly for the new arrival. Post it soon. 😊

Thank you so much... πŸ€—

Yes Same here me too don't want this forum to be dead...

Will surely start my Fic... 😊

M_Nira thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sara...

Welcome back! Also, you should definitely write something if you can, but the forum has become less active now sadly

Thank you Sara... πŸ€—

Yes this forum is less active and that is why I was not sure whether I should start the fic or not... 😊

Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please. Please write story on arjuhi
I promise I'll comment on your every update
M_Nira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zannat.

Please. Please write story on arjuhi
I promise I'll comment on your every update

Thank you so much Zannat...πŸ€—

I will surely write something on them... 😊

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey dear ...Welcome back to our forum :D

Would love to read ur story on Arjuhi <3

Our forum has lost it charms .. we need to get it back :')

ps: May I know your old username ??
M_Nira thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Hey dear ...Welcome back to our forum :D

Would love to read ur story on Arjuhi <3

Our forum has lost it charms .. we need to get it back :')

ps: May I know your old username ??

Thank you so much...

Yes, sure

My old username was Mon.sayan17

M_Nira thumbnail
Though the activity is very less here but still I am starting my new fic on Arjuhi. Hope you guys like it. πŸ˜ƒ

~The Letter~

The night was deep and dark as if the earth has encroached in a surrealistic black-hole. The hospital lobby was vacant, one or two ward boys strolling occasionally there as a part of their duty. The room no. 302 was situated in the nook of the lobby. The patient, who was a young boy, was still awake. The sky; which could be visible from the windows of his room was compelling him to not to sleep. The sky was reminding him of the hollowness of his own heart. There was a bouquet of pink roses lying on the bedside table. A soft aroma of the roses was scattered in the room. Beside the bouquet, there was an envelope too, he had already read the letter once and that was the core reason for the emptiness which predominating his heart. He sluggishly got up and looked at the envelope, hesitated; he opened it, a thin white paper, where the lines, the words were settled beside each other. The handwriting was very familiar to him, but the words were so new, after reading it several times he could not able to comprehend the meaning of the words or maybe his heart did not accept the meaning of the words. He started reading it, again... 

"Arjun,

Mujhe nahi pata kyun aur kaise mein tumse pyaar kar baithi thi. Mein waisi nahi hu jaisa shayed tumhe chahiye tha; hum dono ek dusre keliye nahi bane Arjun aur aaj iss baat ka yakeen ho gaya hai mujhe. Tum mere liye hamesha hi dur ka aasman jaise the jise roz mein khidki se dekhti thi lekin bhul gayi thi hamare beech ka fasla...aur bina kuch soche mein tumse pyaar karne lagi thi. Lekin Arjun, hum dono ke beech jo deewar hai use na toh tum mita sakte ho na hi mein...mein tumse hamesha pyaar karti rahungi, mein hamseha se chahti thi aur aaj bhi chahungi ki tum jahaan bhi raho...jaise bhi raho bas khush raho...aur mein ye nahi kahungi ki mujhe hamesha yaad rakhna kyun ki yadein bhi toh waqt ke saath dhundli ho jati hai...mei hamare sare yadein samet ke apne saath leke ja rahi hun...Zindagi bitane keliye ye mere liye kaafi hoga Arjun...

Tumhari,

Arohi "

Arjun read the letter, and with every line his heart smolder with an unbearable pain, sorrow, grief. He closed his eyes; a quaint emptiness was gradually enveloping him. His heart was heavy; just like the frozen sky outside. Arjun heaved a sigh, the pain of his heart wailed silently in the darkness of the night...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Edited by Nira_Mukherjee - 6 years ago