•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Everytym I watch Thapki actin she dsnt  stammer dat much but wen its like singin contest or if she answers some 1 dey make fun of hr
Wat do u guys think?
Edited by aaminah12348 - 7 years ago
Yeah  i have also noticed that she hardly stammers now 
Yeah!! Cv's want to show that thapki doesn't stammer when she is with her loved ones😎..That's y she doesn't stammer with dhruv sapola as well😕..Height of stupidity.They 4gt the concept itself.
 Pata nahin kiska asar hai...ab to mein khud confused hun ki use bihaan ki biwi Manu ya uski hone wali bhabhi...😆😆
Originally posted by Tabitha

Yeah!! Cv's want to show that thapki doesn't stammer when she is with her loved ones😎..That's y she doesn't stammer with dhruv sapola as well😕..Height of stupidity.They 4gt the concept itself.
ha ha true concept of cvs..hats off😆

ya , ek baar ye logic aya tha ...cvs yaha ku laga rahe h...
Arrey ni , actually thapki ko jab gussa aata h ,tab vo stammer ni karti ...uff thank god

Totally true
Originally posted by Ayaan78

Yeah  i have also noticed that she hardly stammers now 

I noticed it 2 Dats y I made a post
She stammersa wen der is a scene 2 make he embarrassed