befikre posters one to 5 all posters which one you liked the best??

Posted: 7 years ago
😆 comparissions😆

Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
i think we are going to get 19 new posters with 19 kissing posses ðŸ˜† i lost the poster count for this one was it 4 th??
Does this film has a story or only Kissing , hmm what is wrong with Indian movies these days
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

Does this film has a story or only Kissing , hmm what is wrong with Indian movies these days
almost every film coming out these days in bollywood has a a kissing scene 😆 seems they cant do a single movie with out it
Originally posted by BeingAnonymous

every movie has kisses nowadays, in the bbd trailer we saw 2-3 kisses and maybe the film will hav more, so i guess it becoming a normal thing 
the posters look 'trying too hard 'but no way i find kissing vulgur,when two people who love each other kiss its beautiful,what's so vulgur and all the hoopla about😕cheap doublemeaning  songs n dance moves r ok but kissing is not?😆i like the 4th one it looks fun
Originally posted by Pemberleydreams

the posters look 'trying too hard 'but no way i find kissing vulgur,when two people who love each other kiss its beautiful,what's so vulgur and all the hoopla about😕cheap doublemeaning  songs n dance moves r ok but kissing is not?😆i like the 4th one it looks fun

yep the kiss is between two characters that r in love, i also dont see anything vulgar about it, the movie seems to be about two young lovers exploring paris together 

my fave posters r the one where they r wearing purple and the first one on the beach :) 
Edited by zara321 - 7 years ago
None. All are bakwaas and lame.
Originally posted by zara321

yep the kiss is between two characters that r in love, i also dont see anything vulgar about it, the movie seems to be about two young lovers exploring paris together 
tbh young lovers,that too in a country like paris will kiss each other a lot.😉 i never understand the perception that kissing is vulgur,but boy singing double meaning song to the girl is not.I agree there can be some variations in the posters except kissing but just cause its kissing does'nt mean its vulgur.I mean kissing is so common and natural😆most lovers kiss,and in films its very common nowdays.anyway i do'nt like forming an opinion about a movie without knowing anything,people should let the trailer release then decide imoEdited by Pemberleydreams - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Pemberleydreams

tbh young lovers,that too in a country like paris will kiss each other a lot.😉 i never understand the perception that kissing is vulgur,but boy singing double meaning song to the girl is not.I agree there can be some variations in the posters except kissing but just cause its kissing does'nt mean its vulgur.I mean kissing is so common and natural😆most lovers kiss,and in films its very common nowdays.

yep lovers do kiss, if adi wants to show a true depiction of two people in love then yeh there r gonna be kisses, and thats exactly wat the posters r showing,  gone r the days wen bollywood films used to be all shy and coy, but just because there r kisses in the poster doesn't mean the movie wont hav a story