Thapki...Pyaar Ki

My son and My Husband's son!!!!

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is I have seen Dhruv and Bihaan in PN.

Dhruv had always been the son of Vasu where as Bihaan was only considered as some one brought into the house by her husband.

All her life she differentiated between the two. She did not want Thapki to marry Dhruv as it will ruin her son's life then wat abt Bihaan???? He never even once asked that will it not ruin my life too??? Am I not the son of this house??? He sacrificed everything for his mother who did not even once thought abt his happiness.

But not even once Bihaan thought of doing sthg bad with anyone in the house. Her rude behavior towards him did not turn him into anything bad. In fact he tried everything to make his family happy.

Till today she has not accepted him as her son. She is only worried abt Thapki coz of her guilt. But Bihaan is still nthg for her. It makes my heart pain so much.

Dhruv had everyone's love and he wanted one more love in the form of Thapki but did not get her and he can not forgive his mother for that but Bihaan who never found love from his mother, she ruined his life for putting blame on his head for marrying Thapki, made his life living hell and he is still standing beside her.

If Dhruv can not forgive Vasu for one thing then Bihaan shd also get a chance to put his point in front of Vasu.

I am sick of ppl saying that Vasu cheated only Dhruv for snatching his love from him but wat abt Bihaan???? Was he also not cheated by her. She blackmailed him to marry Thapki and take all the blame on his head. I think Bihaan was equally at loss and instead of just blaming him we should also feel sorry for him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roseymi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one...

U know after this track I don't think Bihaan will be able to support Vasu...coz that lady could have stopped it...
In that case we might get a change in Bihaan's MA Jaap
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have time and again said that no one has the worst luck than Bihaan Pandey. He craved for Vasu's love. He got. But at what cost? His and Dhruv's relation, Thapki's life, his family and his own life. He lost his chance to get a girl who would love him just like as he is, not after giving tons of lecture. he lost his chance to live his life. He endured all the blames, still he cared for Vasu and Thapki and even for Dhruv. He tried to leave but was stopped by Thapki herself. 
Still, he is the culprit. I admit he is the gunda and he does not need a chance for happiness.
Katluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post Aisha!👏. I feel the same! Vasu's mera beta mera beta crap is getting on my nerves🤢. Even now she chose to keep quiet and how conveniently allowed him to to go to the mandap and quietly watch her great son ruining ThaHaan's life. She didn't want ThaHaan to expose him in front of others cos it will ruin and tarnish his image?? Oh really? What kind if a mother she is??? I seriously feel disgusted with Vasu 🤢.

As always she still takes Bihaan for granted and still hasn't accepted him as her son, no single guilt in her face for the things she did to Bihaan! If she equally loved Dhruv and Bihaan now, she wud never go to Bihaan and ask him not to expose his brother! Just a second beforeBihaa's life was at risk!! He cud have died cos of Dhruv!! She doesn't care of this or look worried for Bihaan. All she cares is for Dhruv's image. MY FOOT!😡
I want a confrontation between Bihaan and Vasu someday. Vasu has to realise how evil she was and has been to Bihaan. And Bihaan too should vent out his pain and anger in front of her. He should also know that SHE KNEW sapola was in the mandap with Thapki. He should never forgive her after this!

Or the best will be both ThaHaan should die now and the PN will think they are actually dead while Bihaan finds his real family and they move in with them and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER! 
Edited by Katluv - 7 years ago
.Karna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well sahi me ..even the 'yam ka diya' ...that was the only scene , when i cry deeply for bihaan. Manish ne jese act kiya tha , jese uske ankhon me pani aya tha ,aur jese vo thapki ke samne apne anshun pochta h , vo hamesa ek smile leke ghumta tha ,kisiko bhi dhuk ni dekhne deta tha . Bechara
.Karna thumbnail
Vese katluv ..agar bihaan bhi gussa ho jaega ,is baat ke liye ki usne hi dhruv ko mandap pe bheja tha ,fir bihaan bhi dhruv ke jesa behave karega .
No , i never wanted bihaan to end his maa jaap.
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanju15k

Well sahi me ..even the 'yam ka diya' ...that was the only scene , when i cry deeply for bihaan. Manish ne jese act kiya tha , jese uske ankhon me pani aya tha ,aur jese vo thapki ke samne apne anshun pochta h , vo hamesa ek smile leke ghumta tha ,kisiko bhi dhuk ni dekhne deta tha . Bechara

I still cry for that scene..and the CVs handled it very poorly..the scene should erase the distance between Thahaan at that time but it was just a scene..only MG's acting saved it

BTW, have you checked Jhalak forum? aa lagi hui hain woha
.Karna thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.D.Dutta

I still cry for that scene..and the CVs handled it very poorly..the scene should erase the distance between Thahaan at that time but it was just a scene..only MG's acting saved it

BTW, have you checked Jhalak forum? aa lagi hui hain woha

kiss liye?
P.D.Dutta thumbnail
Neet, Sanju...fan war..sab contestant ke apne apne fandom, even the choreographers have fandom..to socho kya haal ha? har dusre post pe DT note
Neett thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: P.D.Dutta

Neet, Sanju...fan war..sab contestant ke apne apne fandom, even the choreographers have fandom..to socho kya haal ha? har dusre post pe DT note

haha.. to yahan better hain na ..dekho kal ke post ko kisi ne bhi report nhi kiya.. ds fans ne apni baat kahi aur thahaan fans ne apni.

Main bhi chakkar lgati hoon ...dekhun to ho kya rha😆