Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Gautam Rode to romance Zareen Khan in Aksar 2?

Posted: 7 years ago

Gautam Rode is reportedly one of the leading men opposite Zareen Khan in Aksar 2.

The handsome hunk of TV will make a comeback on 70mm

After his stint on Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Suryaputra Karn, actor Gautam Rode is now shooting for a film. As per sources the actor is doing the sequel of Aksar titled Aksar 2. Gautam has chopped off the long hair he had for Suryaputra Karn and is now in a neat and dapper look. The source further informs that he is shooting for the project in Madh Island for past few days. He shared a few pictures from his shoot but refused to divulge further details. The original Aksar had Emraan Hashmi, Dino Morea and Udita Goswami. The film was a box office success but it was the song Soniye that is still unforgettable for music lovers.

Zareen Khan is finalized to play the lead role in the film and she'll be romancing three men. "We can expect a romantic track with Gautam as well," says the source. The film is being directed by Anant Mahadevan who had directed the first film as well. S Sreesanth is also doing a cameo in the film. The main male lead is yet to be finalized.

Gautam has done films like Agyaat (2009) and U, Bomsi and Me (2005) earlier. However, his career in films did not take off. Since then, he was done numerous shows on TV and is one of the top stars of the small screen. The leading lady, Zareen Khan flaunted her sexy side with elan in Hate Story 3 when she romanced Sharman Joshi without any inhibitions. The actress has also signed up for Vikram Bhatt's horror flick 1921 that will be shot abroad. Are you excited about watching Zareen getting steamy with Gautam? Do let us know with your comments...

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/gautam-rode-to-romance-zareen-khan-in-aksar-2/

Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Another actor following ksg's footsteps. Seems like they are all desperate to make into BW and don't mind doing these kind of trashy third grade movies with no good content just super sex scenes.  Edited by flower60 - 7 years ago
 So after Sharman, KSG , Ali Fazal now Gautam Rode turn to taste Zareen khan lips πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-flower60

Another actor following ksg's footsteps. Seems like they are all desperate to make into BW and don't mind doing these kind of trashy third grade movies with no good content just super sex scenes.

Hate story series is a good series.
So why are you comparing himπŸ˜†
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
What is TM's obsession with KSG? 
Oh wait!!! NVM .πŸ₯± πŸ˜•   πŸ₯±πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  πŸ₯±

(DONOT QUOTE)
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Majority of Zarine khans films are crap.
Brace yourself 

This content was originally posted by-KSGNiki

yes he is one of the three leads

seems like jen fans cannot feel happy for anyone

no one is more desperate to enter bollywood more than jen

just because she doesn't get a movie or just because her films don't release doesn't mean she is not desperate

Why r u even coming to this topic when it is not about your lord ksg? I just feel bad for him that being such a good actor he is doing these kind of trashy movies. If he did some romantic or big banner movies then I would be the first person to be happy about him since I loved him in SC.
This content was originally posted by-GrumpyTheCat

What is TM's obsession with KSG? 

Oh wait!!! NVM .πŸ₯± πŸ˜•   πŸ₯±πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±πŸ₯±  πŸ₯±

(DONOT QUOTE)

Because the haters have so much obsession with the people that they hate. R u a huge fan of ksg that you are supporting him right now. Hope ur support will be there for him if they break up.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-flower60

Why r u even coming to this topic when it is not about your lord ksg? I just feel bad for him that being such a good actor he is doing these kind of trashy movies. If he did some romantic or big banner movies then I would be the first person to be happy about him since I loved him in SC.

Jennifer should thank her lucky stars she is on TV. 

Forget about Bollywood. 
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bollywood is so kind they have made separate section for TV actors who could fulfilled their BW dream through this. πŸ˜†