22 Years of HUM AAPKE HAI KOUN..!! - Page 4

Posted: 7 years ago
How many actually seen it when it was released? It is hard to believe its 22 years. I have faint memories of watching this in a multiplex. 
Originally posted by TheBoss

How many actually seen it when it was released? It is hard to believe its 22 years. I have faint memories of watching this in a multiplex. 

It never came on Multiplex, Multiplex came in india post 2002, it was long gone by then. It relesed on Single Screens.

I remember watching this on Video cassette at home, tickets were not easily available at that time.
HAHK will always be Salman's biggest hit whether someone credits him or not Edited by Deathstroke - 7 years ago
Originally posted by .Lakhan.

It never came on Multiplex, Multiplex came in india post 2002, it was long gone by then. It relesed on Single Screens.

I remember watching this on Video cassette at home, tickets were not easily available at that time.

I saw this abroad and also saw it with cousins in India. It was a family movie so everyone and their uncle used to go and watch it lol. 
Originally posted by TheBoss

I saw this abroad and also saw it with cousins in India. It was a family movie so everyone and their uncle used to go and watch it lol. 

Ok, so u were among those contributor to make $ 3.5 M for this film..... Aye Sabaasss 👏
WOW 22yrs ? yet people are still crazy abt this movie and songs !!

Recently when i visited a Maharastrian's marriage there they played this "jhote do paise lo" song and the whole atmosphere reminded me HUM AAPKE HAI KAUN.. ..elders were clapping and encouraging the youngsters ,who went on searching the jhote..😆 such a fun loving song !!😳

No wonder this movie is highest grosser of the century  - 1900-99..⭐️and deserves all appreciations for most watched movie from all sections !
A PURE CULT CLASSIC in a TRUE SENSE !! 👏
SalMads as Prem-Nisha were LOVE ❤️ .. Who can forget their Oooh..Ooohh!! . Pehla Pehla Pyaa , mujhse Juda hokar , Title Song ..BEAUTIFUL❤️.

Congratulations to Sooraj Barjatya , Salman , Madhuri & whole HAHK team for this Landmark !! 🥳. Thanks to SB for giving us Our Iconic PREM 
BET ME !! Any Girl will Fall Flat on this PREM !! ❤️..
His Smile , His Innocent Face , His Beautiful Eyes ..GOSH!! How PERFECT He was !! ☺️

Never gets old, didi tera devar is legendary still