Chapter 15 

Chapter 16 

Chapter 17 

Chapter 18 

Chapter 19 

Chapter 20 

Chapter 21

- | Chapter Twelve | -

She was dressed in a plain, red colored saree which he had brought for her. She let her waist length, wavy hair open and applied little bit of make up. The way he likes. She inhaled a deep breath, standing infront of the mirror, she stole one more glance at her reflection in the mirror before she walk out of the guest room. It was her first she had worn a saree, she was having some problems in walking but she managed to reach his room without falling flat on her face for which she was somewhat glad.

"Calm down, taani! Its just him-" She calmed herself, she had never been nervous about her appearance but around him, she felt a need to look perfect.

Brushing her thoughts aside, she held the knob and pushed the door open as she stepped in. She lifted her eyelashes and spotted him seated on the bed, busy in talking to someone over the phone call which she guessed to be some client of his which had her rolling her eyes at his workaholic nature.

There was change in air, he could feel it, making him aware of her presence in the room. He looked up only to find her standing there. His breath hitched and cell phone slipped from his hand as he took into her sight. She was a sight to behold. His mind worked on his own and he got up from his place. A small smile touched his cheeks when he saw her lowering her eyes in shyness, it was a rare sight to witness and heart stealing moment as well. Its not everyday he get to see his little fireball feeling shy.

Taking slow steps, he walked toward her. She was a goddess and he was caught in her spell.

"Khoobsurat." He whispered in daze. He lifted his hand and cupped her face in his palm. He leaned closer and captured her lips into a passionate kiss. She responded back to his kiss almost immediately. His hand moved on her bare waist seductively, driving her toward the edge. She fisted his hair in her tiny fists and pulled him more close to her when the passion was unbearable for her to stand.

Breaking the kiss, he moved down to her neck, placing soft feathery kisses there. She arched back, giving him more space to claim her.

He bend down little and scooped her in his arms, he moved toward the bed and made her lay there gently. He was about to join her when his cell phone ringed, interrupting the moment causing both of them to curse under their breathe.

Rey picked up his cell phone and saw shilpa's name flashing on the screen.

"Yes, shilpa." He picked up the call.

"Rey, its an emergency. Can you meet me at your home in half an hour." His brows knotted when he heard her tensed voice from the other side.

"Sure. I am coming." Rey, without any second thought, agreed and ended the call.

Taani frowned when she heard his one sided phone conversation. She sat on the bed while cursing shilpa mentally. She wanted this evening with him.

"Taani, i have to go. Its an emergency but i promise, i will make it up to you." Rey promised her. He bend down and kissed her lips before he grabbed his keys and wallet and moved out of the room, leaving upset taani behind who couldn't help but hate the fact that he had left her alone for someone else.

The feeling of being unwanted and left alone by one more person in her life, blinded her with rage. She grabbed the vase and smashed it against the wall making it break into million pieces but it didn't helped to melt down her anger.

"Why are getting so worked up, taani? You are just his bed mate, not girlfriend or wife that he will chose you over the people he had known all his life." Her inner conscious mocked her. And as much as she wanted to deny, deep down she knew it was bitter truth.

"Yes, Shilpa. What happened?" Rey asked her concernedly as he took seat across her on the couch in living area of singhania mansion.

"Rey, in eid party i met someone." Shilpa trailed off.

"Who?" Rey questioned.

"Kiara." Shilpa answered and watched as her best friend went pale hearing the name of his Ex. Kiara who left him after betraying him, was back.

"She is back." He mumbled numbly. Though he might show the betrayal hasn't done any bad to him, it had. He was broken but too stubborn to show. He didn't want people to think of him to be weak man who couldn't even bear a heart break.

"Rey, she was asking me about you. And i have a feeling that she will try to contact you, be careful. I don't want her to hurt you once again." Shilpa voiced out her concern for her best friend.

"Don't worry, shilpa. I am not a college going lover boy anymore, I now know how to handle girls like her." Rey answered to her while smiling slightly. It was his time to prove himself that he had moved on truly. He wanted to test himself..

Thank you so much for the second thread! ðŸ¤—

Do leave your feedback please :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwerty012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for the second thread!! Shilpa😡😡 Cant she tell this tomorrow.. I am always getting negative vibes from shilpa i dont knw why
miyaaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb congo for new thread😆
kartikaJA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
taani fell unwanted again
Rey ex come back
waiting for next update
please update soon
waiting for your other stories also
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Rey left taani alone for shilpa huhh
Rey's ex is back in town 
Drama always follows around tgem
Uodate soin
Thnkx for the pm
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... Rey left taani... kiara is back... update soon
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Loved it...
Poor taani...once again she felt that she is unwanted n alone...
I really hope that rey will not hurt taani in d process of showing others that he has moved on...
Eagerly waiting for the next part...
Thanks for d pm:)
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice update... taani feeling bad bcz rey left her alone... rey's ex is back... let see wats happen next.. cntnu soon thnx fr pm
Nishu43 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the second thread!
Awsm update
Loved it
zarakhanarlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. ...
Seems like rey vl show that he had moved on with taani