Lowest ever ratings in history of SNS

Posted: 7 years ago
W*F these CVS r doing The ratings of SNS r decreasing week by week but they are still continuing their crap

The combined (Urban plus Rural) ratings of SNS rjust 7600 (it had 18000 in 2015)the urban ratings drooped to 5200 (SNS scored 11000 in 2015)and the village trp too dropped to just 2400( 6000 in all time high)such a huge fall even never happened after Gia's exit here is the full trp list

Top 12 Hindi Programs (Urban Rural) Impressions (000s)

1.Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya : 14187

2.STAR Plus's Ye Hai Mohabbatein : 8659

3.Zee TV's Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani : 8424

4.STAR Plus's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai :8368

5.Zee Anmol's Jodha Akbar : 8332

6.Zee Anmol's Bandini : 7788

7.STAR Plus's Dance   - Season 2 : 7689

8.SONY SAB's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah : 7636

9.STAR Plus's Saath Nibhaana Saathiya : 7633

10.Colors's Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki : 7488

11.Sony Entertainment Television's The Kapil Sharma Show : 7411

12.Colors's Udaan : 7094

Top 12 Hindi Programs (Urban) Impressions (000s)

1.Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya : 7719

2.STAR Plus's Ye Hai Mohabbatein : 6005

3.STAR Plus's Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai :5707

4.Sony Entertainment Television's The Kapil Sharma Show : 5639

5.SONY SAB's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah : 5389

6.STAR Plus's Dance   - Season 2 : 5203

7.STAR Plus's Saath Nibhaana Saathiya : 5166

8.Colors's Udaan : 5134

9.Colors's Shakti - Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki : 5104

10.Colors's Kasam : 4929

11.STAR Plus's Siya Ke Ram : 4527

12.Colors's Kavach : 4382Edited by COOL_KEJRIWAL - 7 years ago
As expected! SNS and their never-ending psycho tracks. SNS turned in to a garbage post leap. atleast now Amar is back. let's see.

YHM too lost the first spot to KKB! What's up with KKB and Yeh Rishta btw?
Never thought I'd say this... but I'm so glad the TRPs are dropping. There are too many negative characters seeking revenge that it's become unbearable, tiresome and downright tedious to watch.

Years ago I couldn't imagine a world without SNS at 7pm. Used to look forward to tuning in and seeing GoHem, RaJi and Koki etc. Now I can't wait for the show to be axed. ðŸ˜¡
Revenge seekers without any plausible cause.
And the stupid protagonists never learn. They continue to be careless even when they face obstacles and know the real intention of the people.
Gopi should be more firm albeit respectful with her new MIL.
And is Gopi supposed to bring the Modi Industries out of financial crisis by doing saree business from home.
Characters appear and disappear without any proper explanation.
Its ridiculous that Hetal, Baa , Chirag and Parag are away in the US when the family is going through crisis.
In spite of Meera creating hell in their life and sending away their daughter, neither Shravan nor Vidya think of contacting Dharam.
I am glad that it's so down rashmi and writers should stop thinking that Indian audience is full
Each and every character personality is butchered so many mistakes
1 how can everyone be so sad that you leave your house itself
2when one son is thrown why no elder spoke
3 how can meera even do something illegal and vista not even filing police complain
4 how can they take God for granted complain to God always

All are headache tracks will behappy if it goes out of 10
Along with these many other star series needs to end
Yeah what a shit tracks, 1) gopi didn't accepted krishna as her husband but scaring and doing what ever  krishnas mother asks gopi to do,2) yeah definatly daughter in-laws should give respect to mother in laws but it doesn't mean that daughter in-laws should bear torture from mother in law ,and 3)  coming to meera vidhya can file a case against meera she can say meera cheated them but why to cry ... 4) where is dharam ,and 5) sona given birth to 4 children's is it neccessary. .. 6) pari and Mona are jokers in modi house ,7) they r showing daughter in-laws should do all works whatever mother inlaw orders 8) why gopi New mother in law stay in gopis first husband house,... 9) when jigar is suffering from financial crises it is gopis duty to help him but gopi not even thinking about them ,10) I don't find any wrong when jigar kept modi bhavan for security cuz he is doing family business so why they showed it is wrong to keep modi bhavan as security 
Originally posted by Catmittens

Never thought I'd say this... but I'm so glad the TRPs are dropping. There are too many negative characters seeking revenge that it's become unbearable, tiresome and downright tedious to watch.

Years ago I couldn't imagine a world without SNS at 7pm. Used to look forward to tuning in and seeing GoHem, RaJi and Koki etc. Now I can't wait for the show to be axed.😡

omg

once again my thoughts matched with u

Woh toh hona hi tha. What else can be expected when the cv's have ended the main leads character? Tamil version is more interesting now.
Originally posted by katrinasalman

Woh toh hona hi tha. What else can be expected when the cv's have ended the main leads character? Tamil version is more interesting now.
means is sathnibana sathiya remade in Tamil or dubbed in tamil
Originally posted by ktiluvu

means is sathnibana sathiya remade in Tamil or dubbed in tamil

Tamil version is going in a different direction.