Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. She did put him above to the point of not concerning about herself. She was willing to die for him.

Dont worry. The execution is better๐Ÿ˜†. I am sure you have watched plastic surgeries in Ek shows too๐Ÿ˜†.

even when he was alive, the only aim of her life was how to make him happy ๐Ÿ˜‚

yeah i have seen plastic surgery in a lot of shows and i dislike it ๐Ÿ˜† i prefer the actor to be replaced without plastic surgery if someone quits.. but i will give EHT a try.. i think it will kinda similar to ishq main marjawa right??

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: an_am

even when he was alive, the only aim of her life was how to make him happy ๐Ÿ˜‚

yeah i have seen plastic surgery in a lot of shows and i dislike it ๐Ÿ˜† i prefer the actor to be replaced without plastic surgery if someone quits.. but i will give EHT a try.. i think it will kinda similar to ishq main marjawa right??

@bold Typical Ek  female leads whose life is dedicated to one guy๐Ÿ˜†

yeah me too. But it was not because of actor  getting replaced. Plastic surgery is very crucial for the story. I don't want to spoil all the story so you watch yourself. There are two season right? I have watched initial episodes of both season and  from what I have seen, I can say that its not remotely close to any season. Do give it a try. 

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

How are you๐Ÿ˜Š?

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

@bold Typical Ek  female leads whose life is dedicated to one guy๐Ÿ˜†

yeah me too. But it was not because of actor  getting replaced. Plastic surgery is very crucial for the story. I don't want to spoil all the story so you watch yourself. There are two season right? I have watched initial episodes of both season and  from what I have seen, I can say that its not remotely close to any season. Do give it a try. 

@red: but the good thing here is it was mutual.. he gave her everything a woman desires in a marriage.. she didnt go crazy for him for no reason.. she wasnt our doormat preeta ๐Ÿ˜†

@green: i watched only a few episodes of season-1 of IMMJ but i know the story.. no idea about season-2..

yeah dont reveal the story.. i will watch it myself..

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

@red: but the good thing here is it was mutual.. he gave her everything a woman desires in a marriage.. she didnt go crazy for him for no reason.. she wasnt our doormat preeta ๐Ÿ˜†

@green: i watched only a few episodes of season-1 of IMMJ but i know the story.. no idea about season-2..

yeah dont reveal the story.. i will watch it myself..

Thats true she wasn't crazy๐Ÿ˜†. Let me know if you like it or not.  I will be waiting for your reviews๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by mala06 - 3 years ago