Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Sidhant gupta is an indian television and film actor who hails from jammu,he is 27years old and originally was about to be a pilot but destiny had other plans for him when he landed in mumbai and started of his career as an actor.

Sidhant started off with his acting career in 2012 with a movie called Tutiya dil for which he was praised,his entry into bollywood was marked by the movie badmashiyan in 2015 as dev for which critics praised him and he got a fan base of his own.

The biggest break which made him popular among masses was when he appeared as Kunj in Zee TV's Romantic Drama Tashan-E-Ishq alongside Jasmine bhasin,His pair with jasmine was extremely popular and people loved him as kunj.

Now we will see Sidhant showing of his dancing skills in Jhalak Dikhlaja Season 9 with his partner Pranali.

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. Furthermore, only singular AT's for the contestants/judges/hosts will be allowed, members will not be allowed to make 'couple' 'joined' AT's for contestants on the forum.  Any such AT's created will be closed.

a. Chatting: Members seem to be more into chatting so please reduce the personal chatting because we do have a chat club for that purpose so keep that in mind. However, we do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes. You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small.

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

c. Penalties: If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note  

Second - Another Warning Note  

Third - Another Warning Note  

Fourth- Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  

Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  

Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)  

Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the JDJ Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

The rules are applicable for multiple violation and not single post as it will be dealt individually. Having said that, please do not assume that every report submitted by opposite fan group will be entertained. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules, then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as stated above.

One Liners/Short Discussion: Detailed discussions on the episode can be conducted on the Main Forum, please post all one liners/ short sentences/Paragraphs regarding the episode in the  Episode Discussion Thread, This is the reason the thread was created.  Such discussion can also be posted in the respective AT if it is regarding that contestant only.  This so discussion can be kept  concise and will not make the forum look messy having several posts open regarding the same episode.  As mentioned detailed discussion posts can still be created in the main forum.  Henceforth all one liner episode discussion posts/Short Episode Discussion will be moved to the Discussion Thread or its respective AT. Continuous disregard will lead to warnings

While discussing episode in Episode Discussion Thread try to keep the chatting in such threads to a minimum, there are other thread/section (Chat Corner/Chat Club) which are available for such content.

FromTheAshes thumbnail

Hit The Like Button to be a member. :)😃

ProudRSfanKomal1298trickstersSweetSauBlack_ManiacidonknoAbhia2Twinj4evatikit..GurmiT..VIMAL.M_Meena_,

Edited by .FlightOfEagle. - 7 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail

To Be Updated.😃
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for this AT Bhai 😃

Wanted a solo performance of Sidhant but LOVED his performance on "Sau tarha ke" 👏

I know this season has very very talented contestants like Shantanu Salman & colors stars like Helly Arjun Shakti BUT I am seriously hoping Sidhant will win or at least will reach top 3 NOT because I am his fan... Genuinely I want this because MAN... He HAS that talent & capability... I believe he can give a tough competition to Shantanu n Salman in dancing n to Helly Arjun Shakti in screen presence 😉 Just my opinion 😳
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats On New AT.

Bro Nice AT.I Love The Design You Created In Sid Pic.That Outline Blinking.

I Am Going To Follow.The Same Mantra I Followed For Sanaya.Winning Is Secondary.I Just Want Sid To Get Good Praises From KJO N GH.Also Get The Tag Of Most Versatile Dancer.

For Sid He Is New To Industry.I Hope His Fan Following Grow.He Impress Many Neutral Fans With His Dance N They Become His  Fan.

I Also Hope N Pray He Reach Top 3.

I Also Wished Sid Had Solo Act.But In Grp Act He Shined.His Energy,Expression,Moves Especially Pelvic Waves Was Awesome.Waiting To See His Next Week Act.

This Is Pranalini's First Time As Choreo In JDJ.Hope She Fully Utilize Sid's Ability.Understand His Plus N Minus.Play It Well According To It.Come Up With Better Concept N Choreography Every Week.
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So finally an AT on Sid. His yesterday performance was brilliant. I hope he improves more and more with his every performance and proves to be a challenge for others
VarshaBahar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally Sid AT.
Was waiting for this 
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: VIMAL.M

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Congrats On New AT.

Bro Nice AT.I Love The Design You Created In Sid Pic.That Outline Blinking.

I Am Going To Follow.The Same Mantra I Followed For Sanaya.Winning Is Secondary.I Just Want Sid To Get Good Praises From KJO N GH.Also Get The Tag Of Most Versatile Dancer.

For Sid He Is New To Industry.I Hope His Fan Following Grow.He Impress Many Neutral Fans With His Dance N They Become His Fan.

I Also Hope N Pray He Reach Top 3.

I Also Wished Sid Had Solo Act.But In Grp Act He Shined.His Energy,Expression,Moves Especially Pelvic Waves Was Awesome.Waiting To See His Next Week Act.

This Is Pranalini's First Time As Choreo In JDJ.Hope She Fully Utilize Sid's Ability.Understand His Plus N Minus.Play It Well According To It.Come Up With Better Concept N Choreography Every Week.
</font>

Pranalini is a new face to me but I have seen Sid's dancing his energy level is outstanding I still remember that jump of his on KKB's Ganesh chaturthi special act of Tashan leads 👏 If Pranalini manage to guide him properly he will rock 😃 Good to see you here Vimal Bhai... Due to office I am not going to be as active member here as I used to be in Tashan forum but I will try my best to follow this AT whenever possible 😳