Shantanu Maheshwari AT #01 - King Of Dance B| - Page 98

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by medha16

I don't intend for this to be taken as a bashing post but honestly, as much as i admire Shakti's dancing skills, she sucked in the acting department. KAS improved leaps n bounds in the 2 yrs that SM wasn't there but Shakti hadn't so Kriyaansh the second time seemed way too forced n fake.

What worked in D3's favour was solely Vrushan at that time. The story had gone to the dogs, the characters made no sense n actors up n left n joined at random. it was a mess.I used to watch Vrushan scenes only n skipped everything else and to this day those scenes make me smile bcoz of the amazing comfort n camaraderie b/w these two...I had even started shipping VruShan so hard...lel
I'm so glad shan maintains the same kind of equation with all of them even today...it's so heartwarming to see the entire cast so friendly n hanging out with one another. The only other show where this has happened is ipk n to an extent sadda haq.

And honestly, I still don't understand why Shakti returned in d3. She had no interest in a career in acting n was never passionate abt the show. During those 6 months, she was hardly part of the show. Her character had an interaction only with Amar's character n it was as if she existed in a different alternate universe. I feel so bad that bcoz of one person, the entire team had to leave n d show got ruined with the saas bahu drama. As much as I like Shakti for her dancing talent, I have never been able to respect her as a person since this incident. pity really, coz i genuinely used to like her since the DID days.

She returned coz she got paid well and she needed an active fan base to vote for her during JDJ after 6 months. Even I loved her in DID and then thanks to D3 got to know the kind of things she did to reach where she is today. #cringealert
VruShan were so good in 2014 ...improved so much as actors...they made the randomest of SwaRon romantic scene look so adorable...the ease in their body language, their chemistry was so amazing to watch. 
Posted: 7 years ago
I also like Shakti dancing skills and I liked her in dance plus but today I learnt how she is as a person.. I'm shocked 
But let's not talk about her .. 

Best part is that even if they did ruin swaron story by bringing up this saas bahu drama I hated that track!, vrushan did an awesome in acting.. they kept Swaron alive :) 

And after this drama because of one person, I'm happy that Vrushan , alisha and D3 ppl behaved as professional.

Just wanted to clear something : why did D3 ended ?