Picture like a picture

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Why have 10,000 bodyguards and security guards if they cant do their jobs properly?
All I saw was all of them standing with their eyes skinned wide open watching a mad lady aiming a gun at their employer/malik😕
They had ample time to either shield the Obros or try to reach the woman and take her gun.

Poorly executed cvs🥱
Even I was thinking the same when the lady about to shoot shivaay they were standing at the back. When rudra got shot only shiv and om holded him those useless bodyguards were standing doing nothing. 
In another thread i have given the answer. Oberois are not giving them money. they are broke so they are not doing any work🤣
Their bodyguards are useless! ðŸ˜¡ Make us bodyguards... We will be 1000 times better! ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by _Niki_

Their bodyguards are useless! ðŸ˜¡ Make us bodyguards... We will be 1000 times better! ðŸ˜ƒ

na bhai tum logo ne security tight kar kar shivay aur anika ko ek jagah band kar dena hai not a good idea😆
The only way the CV's can clean up their illogical mess, is the security's inaction is by saying that they wanted solid proof against that mad woman. Now she can never be out of jail for her entire action was caught on camera and she did attempt to kill Shivaay. 
Even then it is illogical, as she threatening to get badla and trying to shoot them is on camera. So anyway CV's, thoda Apne writing mein dhyaan do, kyunki hum sabke paas dimaag Hain. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sonikins

na bhai tum logo ne security tight kar kar shivay aur anika ko ek jagah band kar dena hai not a good idea😆
so true bt mai to kch aur ho soch rai thi...shivaay aur anika ka phn cheen ke unhe jungle me bhej dete hai🤣
Originally posted by _Niki_

Lol imagine the effort we will be putting to protect the baes