Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

I just realised this thread is empty. So decided to kickstart with my intro.๐Ÿ˜†

Name : Samridhi (previous UN: prc_fan1)

DOB : 3rd November 

Hobbies : Reading, Vidding, Adventure sports, Watching movies/dramas

All time favourite show from Indian TV : Gulaalโค๏ธ 

Favourite Actors : Rajeev Khandelwal, Mishal Raheja, Neil Bhatt, Kunal Karan Kapoor, Shakti Arora, Mansi Parekh, Karanvir Bohra, Sriti Jha, Nikita Dutta

Shows I am currently watching : basically all the Sony shows - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste, Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya, Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, Ek Rishta Saajhedari Ka

Reasons to watch BBKD : The promo was cute & happened to tune in for the first episode because my parents were watching :)

CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Didn't notice this earlier. Moreover we guys still need to know each other :D

Name: Sanya Goel
D.o.B(year optional ): 2 April
Hobbies: Watching movies, listening music, reading
Fav Shows: Sadda Haq , Everest, BBKD , KRPKAB , etc.
Fav Actors: Ranbir Kapoor , Sidharth Malhotra , Param Singh etc,
Shows you are watching currently: BBKD & KRPKAB
Forums you visit: Sadda Haq, BBKD , Bollywood forum at times
Reasons to Watch BBKD: Honestly there wasn't anything to watch at 9pm at dinner time , so thought of watching BBKD, indeed a good thought ๐Ÿ˜†
Name: Praava
DOB: 7th Nov
Fav actors: It keeps on changing lol
Shows I am currently watching: Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya, 24 and Jhalak. I watch other shows too while changing channels but I am a regular viewer of these 3 shows only.
Reasons to watch BBKD: I started watching it because there was nothing to watch on other channels at 9PM. lol
Now I watch BBKD for Abhishek and Meera's chemistry and natural acting by all actors of this show.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Umz

DOB: March 1st

Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, fitness, reading, photography, star gazing

Favourite shows (Indian only): Rishta.com, NBTNMKK, Gulaal, Mahi Way, YHM, TL, KHDJLZ, ADHY

Favourite actors (Indian only): Movies - Emraan H., Akshay Kumar, Riteish D., Varun D. Juhi Chawla

t.v. -  Kunal Karan Kapoor, Kavi Shastri, Viraf Phiroz Patel, Karan Patel, Harshad Chopra, Neil Bhatt, Varun Kapoor, Iqbal Khan
-Anupriya Kapoor, Mansi Parekh, Divyanka

Shows currently watching (Indian only): BBKD, YHM, KRPKAB

Forums I visit: BBKD, YHM, Bollywood, PSF

Reasons to watch BBKD: I kept on seeing the show in my Youtube recommendations and I had never heard of it. I knew nothing about the show and had never seen any of these actors. I hadn't even seen the promos. It kept on popping up in my recommendations so I clicked on it to see what it was about and the cinematography caught my eye first then the simplicity of it and I was hooked. Realistic, simple, and relatable, slice of life.
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Name : Ammy
DOB : 27 - 03 - 93 

Hobbies : Singing, Dancing, Reading, Watching dramas

All time favourite show from Indian TV : Almost all youthful shows of Star One and [V]

Favourite Actors : None

Shows I am currently watching : all SONY shows from 8:30 to 10:30

Reasons to watch BBKD : I loved PJ's style of acting as Titu (ofc he's handsome too) and Namita from YHA episoidics (she's cute) and I continue watching as I loved the bonding between cousins
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Name: Kinza 

D.o.B(year optional ): 03 - 07 - 1991

Hobbies: - Reading and re-watching all my fav shows! ๐Ÿ˜†

Fav Shows: - Tumhari Paakhi, Pyar Ko Ho Jaane Do, Miley Jab Hum Tum, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Grey's Anatomy

, Fav Actors: Iqbal Khan

Shows you are watching currently: - BBKD

Forums you visit: - Bollywood Forum, Chat clubs and BBKD

Reasons to Watch BBKD: - My forum friends recommended it strongly, thus gave it a chance and totally in love with meera - abhi equaltion, the cousin bonding, and also priyanshu is such a charmer! 

Edited by Fantasia. - 7 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Name:Meena

D.o.B(year optional ): 9 october

Hobbies: dancing/fitness, reading, chatting, traveling new places, trying out new risks

Fav Shows: various (also depends on whether i get bored midway lol)

Fav Actors: none

Shows you are watching currently: Dance+, jhalak, super dancer, sony tv dramas(only on-off), regular american and british dramas(on-off only again lol)

Forums you visit: chat club, A&S, Forum games, is where im mainly active nowadays

Reasons to Watch BBKD: interesting concept and i have followed PJ's work from his previous show, TMH

noithebong thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name : Nitin
DOB : 4th Feb

Hobbies : playing online MMORPG/2D games

All time favourite show from Indian TV : Big Boss

Favourite Actors : SRK anytime, anyday

Shows I am currently watching : Currently its just Bade Bhaiyaa Ki Dulahania but most I'm waiting for is BB

Reasons to watch BBKD : I like the story line and they going to right track. I really hope they should not screwed the storyline like "Tere Sheher Mein" which love story started with Amaya-Mantu and goes into trash.
priya185 thumbnail
Name :Priya
DOB : 18th January
Hobbies : Watching movies/ tv shows, reading, Sig making talking 

All time favourite show from Indian TV : Beintehaa kdmhmd krpkab

Favourite Actors : will edit

Shows I am currently watching : Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi, Super Dancer, JDJ9, Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya, suits

Reasons to watch BBKD : The shows marathon was on tv so watched some epis liked the show esp meera's character and the couples bg score