Raya SS:The Way You Make Me Feel Last partB two posts on Page32(19/8) - Page 30

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by leena04

Part 1
awww Ram has past Esha broke his heart but his perents made him marry to Priya forcefully but he isn't it accepted her where Priya is ready for him... too good that divorce papers part was very touchy moving for next now to read i really enjoyed the way penned down it...

Thanks for reading

Part 2
awww Ram's concerned made Priya aware of his feeling... so Finally Priya started to change him... her... love... concerned... her care made him to fall in love with her all over again... awesome too good I really enjoyed it all the way... even her dairy entry bring tears in my eyes so sad but enjoyed it a lot... but big question where is she now what happen to her hope she is fine...

Thank you

OMG Priya is ill but Ram is all there to take care of her I m sure they r soon gonna confess... so Ak KK went to Amitser RaYa is all alone in big house awesome... Ram accepted his feelings for her & did what he did as the rights of husband awesome too good i really do enjoyed but now Golu has become Angry bird... hope everything get settles down beetween them...

Thanks for reading

Part 3
its was like Priya had every right to get angry with Ram without knowing his feelings it was really awesome in all way to read mind blowing uppdate u penned down RaYa's feeling so well I must say u r an awesome writer... so finally Ram accepted his feelings for Priya even he cancelled their divorce petition... too good awesome but ab golu ji naraz ho gaye so moving to read next...

Thanks for reading

Part 4
so Ram's all anger went off with he little effort to make him cool by talking so cute... the confeession of Priya while Ram was sleeping was the best n now he is pretending to get her full attaiontion awesome too good... I so so enjoyed but last part was the best she wated to punish him as she cuaght him kissing her photo too good can't wait to read next moving for it...

Thanks for reading

part 5
OMG Priya were dame good making him temptating awsome very nice must reading part too good so Priya is all in her way to get along with Ram but he too played dame good with her enjoyed a lot the awy things turn out... but this AK find out himself in kabbab me haddi lol... that was really funny one... but poor Ram again Past comes to hunting him all again... but this time Priya silently move away that is big sad from her I wished she showed her rights on him... like Ram said but neve mind as everything got clear between them... both r on way to loose themself in each other Priya saw his desires n didn't stop him as shee also wanted the same awesome too good enjoyed it a lot... mind blowing too good awesome... can't wait to move to next...

Aww thanks leena

Last Part A
awww OMG what a thrlling part started with romance but change into fights... Priya heard office talk & doubted on Ram.. I had fear they going to have big fight but Ram solted out on right time thank god nothing bad happen... Esha realizing her mistake was best the way she said sorry to Priya... Each mess is cleared between RaYa is the best part too good awesome... moving for next...

Thank you

Last Part B
awww what a excutions can't imagine Ram being so gentle & real... he gave her respect in real manner by introducing her as Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor until then he didn't touch her true gentle man & honest lover too... it was all so beutiful while reading I actually could imagine... then their sppecial moment come to make us mad... OMg their each & every love making make me go in lalala land I just can't get enough of their love & teasing moment too good they r so perfect for each other then coming to the part where they were locked down in their office & Ram not allowing her to go back home just wanted her for him...every moment awesome too good I so enjoyed a lot so Finally they blessed with Daughter named Rashi what a lovely name... amezing short story I really enjoyed it a lot... it was like old wine in new bottle but u penned it down so well I just can't get enough of it again & again... too good waiting moe stories from you hope u do it soon...

Aww thank you so much Leena 
It really means a lot
I love to read ur comments
๐Ÿ˜Š
Read all parts..I don't know what to say about this..Is it Awesome? Amazing? Surprisingly beautiful? Awesome piece of writing? All I know is that it moved me...and I like it. Your an amazing writer and I loved the story. plz write more thanks for the all PM's
Sorry for late reply๐Ÿ˜Š