Health & Fitness

How can I motivate myself to lose weight?

johnmathew16 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am obese and want to lose weight badly. I have the time to work out but always lack the motivation. How can I motivate myself to lose weight?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamnetz thumbnail
Do you know the Real Reasons behind Anant Ambani's weight gain and loss???
Business Tycoon Ambani's younger son Anant Ambani is now a sensational topic on social media. This stunning news is something really hard to believe.

Anant had asthmatic issues from childhood and he was prescribed for steroid medication over years. The intensity of the disease and the troubles led Anant to a miserable life. Steroids when taken for a short period doesn't cause any visible immediate effects but taking it for long have side-effects. For Anant, the result of the long medication was visible only when years passed. He put on an overwhelming weight.

Recently, media reported the arrival of a confident Anant Ambani who shed around 108 kg in 18 months. An amazing factor is that he did this only with "regular exercise and balanced diet" and not with any surgery or medication.

Anant's Weight loss plan was simple:
Daily walk of 21 KM
Yoga
Weight training
Functional training and high-intensity cardio exercises
A zero-sugar, low-carb diet along with adequate fat and protein
The natural remedies opted by Anant with his willpower is something to be appreciated. The overuse of steroid consumed medicines for asthma was Anant's villain. Conventional medicines for asthma could be dangerous with additional side-effects like obesity, hypothyroidism and so on.

Several rumours have been flying around that Anant reduced his weight undergoing bariatric surgery or gastric bypass, and then liposuction/abdominoplasty with skin tightening surgery. However, it is entirely possible that Anant did it the natural way.

Be it asthma or weight loss, it is advisable to go for natural treatments as they lack side effects. Check out Superbeing to view natural treatments for Asthma and weight loss.

I hope this somehow helps you. And only you can motivate you 
sharanyakannan thumbnail
Looking in the mirror each day was my motivation. 
ramk33776 thumbnail
Originally posted by: johnmathew16

I am obese and want to lose weight badly. I have the time to work out but always lack the motivation. How can I motivate myself to lose weight?

Firstly, Decide why you want to lose weight then When trying to lose weight, Set goals and believing in your goals and Think positive and  Create visual goals with positive attitude can be as important as improving your diet and being active. Thank you👍🏼