Attention CVs..! Bloopers Bloopers Bloopers..!!

Posted: 7 years ago
This is a fun post..! Just thought to make a post on the Bloopers they have shown so far.. 
I just hope CVs become more careful on these in future..!πŸ˜ƒ

1. In the landslide episode, Shivay was mentioned as Tia's finance by a body guard and looks like they are yet to get engaged...!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
2. Om called Anika as 'Tum' when they found her in Shivay's room, but in the recent episode he addressed her as 'Aap'..πŸ˜ƒ
3. In the pool scene, Shivay had hold 'right' hand of Anika and they showed his finger marks on her 'left' hand..! Yeh raise hua bhai??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

4. During the rain scene before Shivaay could throw his umbrella his hair and coat was already wet... (Lucky_princess)
5. in the rain scene when shivaay drove off it was complete sunlight ahead of him and when he looked at Anika thru the side mirror it was pelting rain..🀣 (Princess_Farh)

I have made a short list πŸ˜ƒ. Please add more if you have come across some others..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by hi50 - 7 years ago
Bloopers happened alot  πŸ˜† I just go with the flow
Originally posted by Simplypriceless

Bloopers happened alot  πŸ˜† I just go with the flow

I know, that's why it's a fun post...!πŸ˜†
This show is full of bloopers.
Originally posted by loveispure

This show is full of bloopers.

Most of them are dear..!!
Nice please do find more and add them
During the rain scene before Shivaay could throw his umbrella his hair was already wet...
@topic maker: will you be able to keep the track?πŸ˜† we dunno how long the show will run, it's getting popular btw, so it will run long and  so the list will be long tooπŸ˜†
Mallu
I dont know is it blooper or not,but in one episode(23rd july)rudra addressed anika didi and next (25th july) just anika.
these mentioned bloopers can't be counted as bloopers as there're gonna be a lot more and heavy bloopers later on