Is Anika's past related somehow with shivay's past??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello,sonu here.its my 1st post abt epi.
Well,2day whn its shwn that anika has a phobia of darkness it remind me zoya's fire phobia in qh.
As its Gul's shw & anshi story going like her any other shws like geet,ipkknd,qh type.
Same angry young men,love hate story,manhandling n all.
In all ths anothnr thng z common tht is FL past is relatd 2 ML.
Till nw it was shwn anika z orphan like khusi,zoya &2day its shw her phobia of darkness.so it jst click in my mind kya yaha vi it ll b shwn anshi past relatd?well i'll nt b surprised if it shwn.aftr all its gul's shw.
Share ur views.:-)
sorry if i make u guys bor thru ths post.:-)
It's quite possible that the story will shape up like that...
Those types of tracks always end up being interesting and considering she's done that in 2 other shows she might just end up doing that here as well
Plz dont do that(request to gul)it will over melodramatic then.rather than connectrd past,tjey can show tht shivaay is not a true obroi,but a adopted one to claim the heir as he believe in name,power and money.but if it reveled tht he is just a pawn in claiming power and money and after knowing the bitter truth,what will be his reaction/action...would be interisting to watch.
I caught myself making connections to her other shows as well, although I've only consistently watched Qubool Hai ( and that too only in the beginning) before it got all weird. I sure hope not. I don't mind if it's similiar to Geet or IPKKND because it didn't have weird voodoo and black magic crap in it. 

If there is a connection I hope it's normal as can be and doesn't involve spirits and all ðŸ˜†
Don't worry SP doesn't promote supernatural...the show can get super weird with weirdo human beings but never supernatural weird...Colors is the creep channel@Bolly crazed
@TM...I had this doubt about a child swap concerning AnShi but Anika is supposed to have a sister..since the show has like a thousand characters and stories already, I am betting on Ishana to be her long lost sister. And their parents' death to have a connection with oberois...or one of their parents is alive and is on a mission to take revenge from oberois only he/she thinks the girls are dead
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Don't worry SP doesn't promote supernatural...the show can get super weird with weirdo human beings but never supernatural weird...Colors is the creep channel@Bolly crazed
@TM...I had this doubt about a child swap concerning AnShi but Anika is supposed to have a sister..since the show has like a thousand characters and stories already, I am betting on Ishana to be her long lost sister. And their parents' death to have a connection with oberois...or one of their parents is alive and is on a mission to take revenge from oberois only he/she thinks the girls are dead
I too was thinking the same. Cuz at the intial episodes it is shown that shakthi and tej are hiding some truth. Nd maybe that truth is related to Anika's parents deaths.
Could be possible looking back at Gul history.