Mythological Masti

| Mamtaa | - A Draupadi, Subhadra, Abhimanyu TS

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys! I'm back, with a TS this time. Do read and review. Special thanks to Ramya di for encouraging to let this happen.

MAMTAA

As Arjun clutched the soft bundle of joy in his arms, he felt his life suddenly felt so victorious and complete. He wanted no more from Almighty and he felt so satisfied.

"Parth, there is a long line waiting to hold him!", complained Krishna.
"Here, Madhav", he passed onto Him with care.

Even the JagatPita now felt so proud. He might be everyone's Father but the joy of being a Mamashri was something else. Tears dwelled up in eyes as he lovingly stroke over his forehead.
"Abhimanyu", he whispered softly. He got a glimpse of a dark future He had written for him, in those tiny black eyes. "You'll make me proud, my dearest Bhanje", he said, wiping a tear.
"Govind?", asked Arjuna.

"Where's Sakhi?", He asked to divert attention. Arjun's face dampened with a slight worry. He had known this for sometime that Draupadi wasn't very happy. And she wasn't expected to be. 
Madhav patted his back and assured him. "She's fine Parth."

Arjuna nodded slightly. Subhadra too was anxious. Her Jiji had been kind enough to accept her whole heartedly but her son? That too when she had no son of her own. But everyone's apprehensions were put to rest.

The guard announced in Glory :

Maharani Draupadi Padhaar Rahi Hain!!

Panchali, in all her beauty and grace, entered the room hurriedly.

"I'm so sorry Subhadra, looks like my Pooja took a bit long to complete."
In tow entered Rukmini, the Maharani of Dwarka and the eldest Kulvadhu of Yadavs.

She stood beside Krishna, smiling satisfactorily and rather, in awe.
"Arya, she's been praying all day, since morning for the well being of Mother and Son. I'm so glad."

He went ahead and nudged Arjun with his elbow, as if saying 'See I told you'.
Panchali first gave the Aarti to Subhadra and then tied a yellow thread to her wrist
"This is for protection from all Evil Souls"

"Ah! My child. Give him here."
She softly took hold of Abhimanyu. Tears of pride welled in her eyes and she softly kissed his forehead and tied the Black Thread to his waist. 

"He's so beautiful Arya, my handsome child", she said chirpily.

"Panchali", came Arjun.
She gave Abhimanyu to Subhadra, who was lying on the bed.

He held her hands in his and spoke
"I'm so , so happy Priye that you..."
"Arya, he's MY son", she replied as he fondly looked on at him.

Subhadra couldn't be happier, she had managed to give her son another mother, greater than her for Draupadi was Mother Annapurna herself.

An year later

"Baaa... Baa... Bali M... Maaa", fumbled the young one as he spoke for the first time.
"Aww! My baby!", hugged Draupadi.

"See, see Subhadra! Abhimanyu took my name!"
She was so ecstatic about it.
For days she'd boasted it to everyone and Arjun had heard it a zillion number of times, yet he got excited every time she narrated that incident.

"You remember Arya...", and she would go on, without Arjun dreamily smiling at her excited expressions.

Three Years Later

"Jiji, sleep for sometime at least. You haven't even eaten anything since quite a few hours. He'll be fine", assured Subhadra.
"No. Look at him. His head is still burning hot. I won't leave him like this and rest."

And both of them sat the entire night, tending to him. Its rightfully said that even Abhimanyu was blessed with two mothers, like his Mamashri Krishna. 

Five Years Later

A small boy tip toed past the Rasoi, his mouth dripping with butter and fingers immersed in a pot full of Makhan.
"Natkhat!", Subhadra pulled his ears. "Maa!", he shouted and pointed to some other direction.

To Be Cont'd...

Love,
Mahi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Aww! This one was so cute! Aah, the way the family members all are proud of their little champ! Loved how their happiness spilled over to adorn this page! Also, liked the pace with which you moved with the story to set the stage for the next part!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Aww! This one was so cute! Aah, the way the family members all are proud of their little champ! Loved how their happiness spilled over to adorn this page! Also, liked the pace with which you moved with the story to set the stage for the next part!

Thank you Pro! 
Yupp, I wanted a short journey dedicated to Abhi and his two mothers
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Mahishee, beautiful part. The way you described krishna's vision, his pain, really amazing! The aura of tension and the excuse draupadi gives in the start and the cute little abhi aww! How much drau loves him. 😳 She doesn't know rest when her abhi is unwell. And how proud they all are of him! Aww our mini makhanchor! ❀️
I loved this line 'exactly like his mamashri abhi too had the love of two mothers', so true!!
Continue soon my dear!
PS-Why are you ainvayi giving me any credit? I did nothing! πŸ˜†
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

ResπŸ˜†

Unres
Late me πŸ˜†
Amazing Mahi πŸ‘πŸ‘
My little Abhi is born 
Panchali loves her little one β€οΈ
Abhi is a natkhat like his Mamashri πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And they both stayed up the whole night to take care of him.

P.S. This has given me a lot of ideas πŸ˜‰
aanvi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mahi this was so soft soft buttery buttery honey honey story! Aww! Cuteness overloaded!! He was indeed like his mamashree!! Would love to see his relation with all and also draupadi subhadra! Countinue it soon dear!
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update mahi😊
I loved how abhi is loved and pampered by his two mothers❀️