Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepey thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
lol this debate still going on wait lemme come bak from uni today, then thanxgiving break yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

will express my views 😉 then.
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepey

lol this debate still going on wait lemme come bak from uni today, then thanxgiving break yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

will express my views 😉 then.

Deepey will be waiting to argue with you .😉 Enjoy your break !!👍🏼
dare_dis_devil thumbnail
well.....me not a punju, me a bongo, but being in del, like....am one is always surrounded by punjabis.... n almost all of mah frenz r punjus....

so, cumin 2 ur question....well, punjabis certainly rnt stupid or dumb or whtever....n me gss the reason y u hfe soooo many jokes abt sardars n stff...is cuz they're considered 2 b real cool n bindaas ppl who blv in d phillo of "dil pe mat le, yaar"....

tats mah tke on da issue.....so basically methinks ppl shudnt rlly tke ths things seriously or nething....

kitty468 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i just read the first pg. i know i just hate wen people generalise regions. the same goes for me im a south indian so movies you see the same drama and bald man with white tika and a south accent, acting all intelligent and logical. that happens to maharastrans too the fisherman look. the whole state is not fishermans. this idealogy is stupid and disguisting.