Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

The Audacity of That Lady

Khusharni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay, I understand sometimes why Sona stays quiet infront of RR because she doesn't have to stoop to her level and ruin her day, I get that. 
BUT THAT LADY WAS GOING ON HER PHONE AND SHE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING. AND THEN THEY JUST GO ON TO THE NEXT SCENE! HOW CAN THEY DO THAT?! 
I'm so furious with that scene and it makes me even more mad because Ishwari for the sake of her bhabhi, stayed quite. I mean, there's a limit to how much Sona should take. This is straight up nonsense and Sona should have stopped her or at least Ishwari should have. I don't know why the writers put that scene in, it really had no purpose, yet they did and I can't believe they did. They are ruining Sona by letting her take such insults everyday from a lady who can't even teach her kid how to respect women.😑😑
Why should she have to wait for Dev to see this nonsense to say stfu to RR? Sona is suppose to be this girl who fights for what she wants and doesn't take anyone's nonsense, what happened to that?! 
I hope they show her say something back AT LEAST ONCE, because seriously that was unacceptable for me. I need her to say go up to RR, and say STFU because she is there to do her job, not take annoying insults and disrespectful taunts.
Just had to rant, don't mean to offend anyone. 
Edited by Khusharni - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well i think even ishwari was curious and was thinking to catching the bf red handed. She was thinking it was dev calling her again and again...

Sona is just quite now. Sure she will show gkb her place once she comes in as mrs dixit
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Seriously very annoying scene .😑..how difficult it is to say Dnt touch my phone in a stern manner. Its her personal stuff afterall. How can she let GKB pick her call and then on GKB's insistence Sona said hello also. She had every right to shout back at GKB today but rather chose to act like a pushover.😑 
Here I was so happy that Sona was acting all strong n matured and then this nuisance. Atleast complaint to Dev abt GKB behavior.

Ishwari will happily sit n let GKB insult Sona and then at the end, to look good, Ishwari will ask GKB to stop.

I guess Ishwari also suspected it wud be Dev's call.
WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I didnt like that scene at all . CV team should be careful that they dont bring this serial to the level of typical soaps where in there are such cheap scheming done .The lead lady is so quiet because she loves the guy so much that she doesnt want to react even after such humiliation !! And to top it all her phone is taken by GKB and she is checking who is calling her !! and the lady is pleading ??? I couldnt believe that scene at all !!
We watch this serial because it has a class of its own , where every educated / professional women can relate to Sonakshi. Sadly that scene did not portray reality . Majority of India's educated/ professional women would never have tolerated such humiliation and such kind of interfering attitude by the employers !! No matter how madly in love she is with guy. She Would have given it back properly. From the previous scenes I have felt  character of Sonakshi comes with in that majority of women.

So my sincere request to the creative team is , negative characters and scenes related them are needed but please do portray them to the acceptable level .

Khusharni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

I didnt like that scene at all . CV team should be careful that they dont bring this serial to the level of typical soaps where in there are such cheap scheming done .The lead lady is so quiet because she loves the guy so much that she doesnt want to react even after such humiliation !! And to top it all her phone is taken by GKB and she is checking who is calling her !! and the lady is pleading ??? I couldnt believe that scene at all !!

We watch this serial because it has a class of its own , where every educated / professional women can relate to Sonakshi. Sadly that scene did not portray reality . Majority of India's educated/ professional women would never have tolerated such humiliation and such kind of interfering attitude by the employers !! No matter how madly in love she is with guy. She Would have given it back properly. From the previous scenes I have felt  character of Sonakshi comes with in that majority of women.

So my sincere request to the creative team is , negative characters and scenes related them are needed but please do portray them to the acceptable level .

THANK YOU πŸ‘
swapno thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Could not agree with you more πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thanks for this post. The scene was super imposed and cringe worthy.
I too wanted Sonakshi to stand up this time for herself. 
Ishwari - she is a confused soul. Still figuring out how to behave with Sonakshi I guess. One moment she goes sweet and another moment all cold and harsh. Poor soul.! (note the sarcasm)

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haan yaar!
I too didn't like that at all... She is an employee there; even if she had been there as the daughter in law of the house, as Dev's wife, then too picking up calls on her phone to check whom she is talking to is not so cool... I personally would never appreciate that, personal space is very important...
Though, the only reason I can state at Sona's silence is she didn't want another ruckus to be created by that illiterate lot of a lady called GKB... If any one has noticed, ever since the fiasco of food where Ishwari in her frustration threw the entire tray of tea; Sonakshi has quietly distanced herself from GKB all together... She knows she is not at fault in a certain situation, yet she just apologies, and leaves, coz there's no reason jumping into a puddle of mud, at the end it's she who comes out dirty... And that is what she is doing ever since, and did even today...
One intuition of mine says, she is banking her patience with Radha Rani, and not complaining to Dev every now and then or for that matter this phone call thing; for a day when she would really need dev's support and she would have no option but to approach him... It will hold much much worth in Dev's eyes to take the right side and just not feel miserable torn between his gratitude of the past towards relatives, or his love for Sonakshi...
Just my pov... And it still doesn't mean that Sona needs to turn into a door mat...
mena_k thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well the crap was when Sona turned and said "oh no no..", I was like really lady you can't even pick up your phone but give a reaction that would attract people like RR. She could have quietly let the phone ring n nothing would have had happened.

Then RR coming n picking her phone was absolutely not ok I agree with you. No one takes that nonsense from anyone. RR is not your mom Sona dear n you really don't have to take that nonsense just because you wish to be a DIL someday in the house. She really should have said something. Well Ishwari too wanted to know If you look at her face when RR said "kissi ke saath chakkar chal raha hai kya". Isjwari doubted it must be Dev n so she didn't stop RR. Ishwari is like she wants everything but don't want to make her hands dirty.
Edited by mena_k - 7 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
another strong female character butchered😑
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's high time Sona needs to give it back to GKB.Intruding some one personal space is wrong.I don't get why Sona did not say anything.Why r CV's making Sona loose her spark n fire. Sona needs to quit the job ASAP.