TOI: Mouli Ganguly to enter as Ria's sister

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Moulli Ganguly to enter 'Jamai Raja'

Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Jul 20, 2016, 01.00 AM IST
Moulli GangulyMoulli Ganguly
Mouli Ganguly has been roped in to play Rhea's (Sonal Minocha) elder sister Payal in'Jamai Raja'. She is shrewd, dominating and loves being showered with attention. She also loves the high life. She liked Neil (Indraneil Sengupta), but took a back seat when she realised that he loved Rhea. She comes to the Sengupta family with an agenda.
Last seen as the young Karn's mother in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's 'Suryaputra Karn', the actress is returning to the tube after a gap of seven months. While her character had grey shades initially in the previous show, Moulli will turn completely negative in the new project. She says, "Any wife would react in a similar way as my character did in 'Suryaputra Karn' after she learns about her husband having a child with another woman. I don't think it was negative, but was justified instead." Regarding taking up a negative character, she says, "There was no such deep thought in it. I felt comfortable playing the part and here I am."
Get ready for catfights!This two sisters are going to be jealous of Roshni cause they wanted to be Neil's wife and the only thing Roshni wants is to be Sid's wife. This is going to be fun to watch plus 3 pretty girls in a frame wowwwπŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by Rara22

Get ready for catfights!This two sisters are going to be jealous of Roshni cause they wanted to be Neil's wife and the only thing Roshni wants is to be Sid's wife. This is going to be fun to watch plus 3 pretty girls in a frame wowwwπŸ‘πŸ‘

Dat means Neil is d hottest n most demanded guy in JR. Payal, Riya, Roshni, Trisha. 4 ladkiyan. Kya baat hai bhaiπŸ˜†. 
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

Dat means Neil is d hottest n most demanded guy in JR. Payal, Riya, Roshni, Trisha. 4 ladkiyan. Kya baat hai bhaiπŸ˜†. 

True Juhi! Even Siddharth never had a bandwagon of girls crazy after him.πŸ˜ƒ
Tfs..what if she falls for sidπŸ˜†
Originally posted by angel_juhi04

who is trisha ???Sid was not present in their life at that time so they were in love with neil πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜† this girl said its not cameo role so for sure later after sidni reunion she will fall for sid n trouble sidni πŸ˜†

Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

who is trisha ???Sid was not present in their life at that time so they were in love with neil πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜† this girl said its not cameo role so for sure later after sidni reunion she will fall for sid n trouble sidni πŸ˜†

she is way much older than sid she wont fit into this category
Originally posted by ChandzLoveSidNi

Even I did not watched dat epi which mentioned Trisha but I read wu. Trisha is d girl Naina wanted Neel to marry but they can't marry as Neil's condition got bad. She told SidNi on webcam dat Rhea was excited to marry him. Its 15th July epi I think. Do read wu of dat day.
Oh my my...another Roshni Shabnam track HAHAHA!!!
Originally posted by ChurriCreationz

Oh my my...another Roshni Shabnam track HAHAHA!!!
HeheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†