Aryan Vaid in Santoshi Maa!

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Aryan Vaidwho was last seen on television two years back in Colors'Udaan, will be making a comeback with &TV's socio mytho dramaSantoshi Maa. He will be seen playing the character of Indra Dev who is regarded as the leader of Gods.Talking about his entry in the showAryan Vaidsays, "It's a good role and the character was so well explained to me that I couldn't say no to the show. I have never done a mythological show before so I couldn't let the opportunity go."He added,"Also today most of the shows on TV are women oriented but this show is slightly different. Another reason to take up the show is the fabulous cast that ranges fromGracy SinghtoRatan Rajputand off course theproduction house. Rashmi Sharma productions has been doing show great shows right now on TV. I am happy to be a part of this wonderful team" With Aryan's entry, the show will mark the return of Indra Dev after his win overthe Naaglok. Also, Aryan has never played a mythological character on television andthe character of Indra's is extremely mesmerizing with grandeur being the crux of the character. It will be interesting to see Aryan in this Godly avatar.

ARTICLE LINK - http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/33117-aryan-vaid-in-santoshi-maa.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Aryan Vaid will play Indra Dev means Devi Poloumi's hushband.Will Sayantani Ghosh return to the show? If it happens it will mean DP's comeback in Devlok.Irshya Irshya Irshya 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I havent watched his shows.I have only seen him in "Bin tere Sanam mar mitenge hum" remix song.He was the vilain there(abusive hushband).I think I would like watching him play mytho character.Edited by SymphonyStar - 7 years ago
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
but who is he?😕
Edited by --Jenelle-- - 7 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Jenelle--

tfs

but who is he?😕

You also didnt watch him before.He is an Indian male model, who won the Graviera Mr. India modelling pageant in the year 2000.He also went on to win the Mister International Award 2000. He was a contestant on the television reality showBigg Boss 1in 2006.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

You also didnt watch him before.He is an Indian male model, who won the Graviera Mr. India modelling pageant in the year 2000.He also went on to win the Mister International Award 2000. He was a contestant on the television reality showBigg Boss 1in 2006.

oh. this is the first time i'm hearing about him😳
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I liked the background music when Devraj Indra was shown entering Devlok.Aryan Vaid is doing good job as Indra.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I liked the background music when Devraj Indra was shown entering Devlok.Aryan Vaid is doing good job as Indra.

yes he is