Thread 3... Tere pyar mein.. (Ariya Story) index updated 23/10/2017

Mariaakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello everyone.. Thank you all for appreciating our story and giving overwhelming response to our story.  Here is the new thread with update... Enjoy.. ðŸ˜Š
Thread one link

Thread two link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4487858

Part 53:  Scroll down

Part 54:  Page 4

Part 55:  Page 7

Part 56:  Page 10

Part 57:  Page 12

Part 58:  Page 17

Part 59:  Page 21

Part 60:  Page 25

Part 61:  Page 28

Part 62:  Page 32

Part 63:  Page 35

Part 64:  Page 39

Part 65:  Page 43

Part 66:  Page 45

Part 67:  Page 48

Part 68:  Page 53

Part 69:  Page 56

Part 70:  Page 58

Part 71:  Page 62

Part 72 (a): Page 66

Part 72 (b):  Page 68

Edited by Mariaakanksha - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Part 53

ETF Conference room:

All were present except Riya..

Sameer (furiously) throwing the news paper:  Ye sab kya hai Saakshi..

Saakshi:  Tum inta gussa kyun ho rahe ho Sameer.. muje nahi patha kisne photo keencha aur ye sab chapdiya.. Meine sirf Arjun se dance kiya aur Arjun ko koi problem nahi thi mujse dance karne mein.. She smiles evily..

All are shocked hearing to that.. Sameer looked expectantly towards Arjun thinking that he would say something.. but Arjun stood there having stone expressions..

Chotu and Shree shake their heads and give dissapponiting looks to him..

Sameer (angrily):  Rawte.. I din't expect this kind of behavior from you..

Ayesha (glaring Arjun):  Sir.. Ye unka personal mamla hai.. unki life hai.. woh jo chahe woh karsakthe hai.. lets concentrate on our work..

Saakshi:  Arjun.. I am sorry mein nahi jaanthi ye photo kisne chapa aur woh sab article.. she sheds crocodile tears..

Arjun just hungs his head down.. he was still thinking about Riya's reaction in the morning.. and what all Roshan said to her..

Riya enters and sees that Arjun has hung his head and everyone are looking at him accusingly and Saakshi smirking evily..

Riya pulls Arjun out of the conference room and takes him to his cabin and locks it, so that no one can disturb them.. As the cabin is sound proof no one can hear anything from outside and she closes all the blinds and makes sure that no one can see anything..

Ayesha was about to go to Riya, but Sameer stops her..

Ayesha:  Sameer.. muje jaane dijiye.. Patha nahi kya hoga.. Woh news deke Riya kithna hurt huyi hogi..

Sameer:  Nahi Ayesha.. I think its time they should speak.. Riya should take out everything on Arjun.. ab bus bahut hogaya..

Ayesha:  Lekin Sameer.. kahin Riya..

Sameer cuts her.. trust me Ayesha.. everything will be fine.. aur hum haina Riya ke liye.. dont worry..

Arjun is all the way quiet waiting for Riya to say something..

Riya furiously throws the newspaper at him:  Ye sab kya hai..

Arjun with hurt on his face:  Tum ye sab yakeen karthi hoo..

Riya:  Mein believe nahi karthi.. but what was the need to dance with Saakshi.. Kya sabit karna chahthe hai aap..

Arjun:  mein kuch bhi saabit nahi karna chahtha..

Riya:  Aapko kya lagtha mein nahi jaanthi why were you dancing with Saakshi..

Arjun:  what do you mean..

Riya:  Aapne usse isliye dance kiya na kyuki mein Vishal se baatein kar rahi thi.. Your wanted to make me jealous and you wanted my attention...

Arjun gets shocked, but composes himself..

Arjun:  Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai.. Woh mere peeche pad rahi thi dance karne ke liye aur meine dance kiya uske saath..

Riya (furiously):  Oh.. Stop it Arjun sir.. mein aapki rag rag se wakif hoon.. mein aapko acchi tarah se jaanthi hoon aur pehanchathi hoon.. dont deny the fact that you were trying to make me jealous and wanted my attention..

Arjun:  (angry):  Haan.. I wanted your attention..

Riya (angrily):  Why are you so desperate to get my attention..

Arjun:  I wanted to say sorry to you..

Riya:  Sorry kisliye..

Arjun comes forward, but maintains distance..

Arjun:  For everything I have done to you.. Am really sorry Riya.. His eyes were glistening with tears.. his face has defeated look..

Riya gets furious seeing him like that..

Riya:  Aap mera pyar ka kadar nahi kiya, at least mere guroor ko youn math todiye..

Arjun (confusingly):  What..

Riya (with tears):   Aap mere guroor ho Arjun sir.. Please usse math todiye.. mein sah nahi paungi.. I cant see you like this breaking down.. why are making it difficult for me.. Aap itne kamzor kaise bangaye.. Jo log aapse ankh milane se darthe the, they are giving you accusing looks.. aap kya se kya bangaye.. Aap mere Arjun sir nahi ho jinse meine pyar kiya.. Aap tho koi aur ho.. you are showing your vunerable side to everyone.. please dont do that.. I loved you as rude, arrogant, no nonsense cop.. aapki attitude, aapki rudness hi aapki sartaj hai.. please dont let everyone walk on you..  I am already guilt ridden for getting married to you and by breaking yourself, you are hurting me more..

Arjun's eyes widen hearing all this.. he comes forward..

Arjun:  What do you mean by guilt ridden by marrying me Riya..

Riya:  Kuch nahi.. mein bus chahthi hoon that you stop all this..

Arjun:  Meine tumse kuch poocha hai Riya.. why are you guilty.. its me who should be guilty.. because of me you have become like this.. I am the one who had broke your heart..

Riya:  In sab baathon ka koi faydha nahi hai.. Muje jo kahna tha meine kahdiya.. She turns to leave

Arjun angrily marches towards her and yanks her by her elbow.. Answer me dammit why are you feeling guilty of no fault of yours..

Riya (angrily):  Chodiye muje.. haath math lagana muje..

Arjun (angrily):  Nahi chodunga.. pathi hoon tumhara.. mera haq bantha hai tum par.. Why dont you understand damitt ki mein tumse pyar kartha hoon aur muje ek chance do meri galthi sudharne ke liye.. I love you Riya..

She pushes him with all her force..

Riya (angrily):  If you have loved me than you would have not taken Roshini's name when you were deeply buried inside me..

Arjun was stunned by her outburst.. he was just looking at her with guilt..

Riya (angrily):  Yes you are my husband, but I was not your wife Riya when you were making love to me.. You know how I felt when you took Roshini's name.. I felt like I was a prostitute who was giving herself to a man who was imagining her as some other person and ravishing her body..

Arjun roars and slaps Riya..

Arjun (furiously):  How dare you think of yourself like that.. Tum apne pyar ko is tarah..

He was cut by Riya..

Riya:  Meri taraf se pyar tha aapke liye.. aur aapki taraf se bhi pyar tha but the difference is that it was not for me.. it was for Roshini.. love of your life.. and your wife..

Riya:  The slap you gave me now is nothing in front of the slap you gave me to my soul... She stroms out of the cabin..

Arjun hits the hand which he slapped Riya on the coffe table and breaks it leaving a bleeding hand.. He screams his lungs out crying for making Riya think that she is a prostitute..  

Edited by Mariaakanksha - 7 years ago
Shanafr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome amez update 
Loveit 
Cont soon
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb
love it
thnx for pm
cont soon
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for thread 3 yay
Superb finally Riya Burt out
Hope both will be alright after this burst out
Continue soon
Thank you for pm
triptiray thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrs for new thread dear
update was awsome
finally riya ne apna outburst nikhal diya
I hope ab arjun ko realise hoga ki usne Jane anjane mein riya ko kitna hurt kiya
totally awsome update today
do cont soon next part & last thanks for the pm
ramshaasrar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
A very congratulations for new thread
N update just mind blowing...loved it dear...
Thanks for pm
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh aaj sach mein rula diya tumne 
Itna kuch chupa huva ...omg just awesome 
rvss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread. ...

Finally riya ne apne dil me jo dard tha vo nikal hi diya.

Jaruri bhi tha ki vo se arjun se apna dard bate. ...

Arjun ne jane anjane me hi riya ko bhot dard diya he...

Riya ki bate se ye to Pata chalta he ki vo aaj bhi arjun se bhot pyaar karti he. ...

Arjun ko tuta huva nahi par storng dekhna chahti he. ...

Kyu nahi aaj bhi use pyaar karti he. ...

Jab arjun ko riya ka dard pata chal gaya to ab use dur karne ki koshish karni chahiye. .

Arjun ne galat kiya par vo use sudhar na chahta he to use dusra moka milna chahiye. ..

I hope riya use dusra moka de...

Next part jaldi dena. ...

Jyada intzaaar mat karvana. ..

Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update
Awesome blossom
Love it
Thanks for pm
Congratulations on new thread