Fan Fictions

ROSID FS: HIRED FOR HIM

InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys!!!!surprrissseee...I'm back for 2 days...definitely not because I got holidays but since the girl is bit ill...yet...how can I stay in bed after coming home when rosid is flying in my head always...so decided to write a fs which was haunting me all these days in hostel...i'm not telling the concept or even prologue...the first update will reach you guys soon...that's all I have to say...n I guess, this story will definitely make you all throw those eggs which you didnt throw at me all these days due to pity...yet madly rosidic...so writing...stay tuned...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Take care dear don't take more stress
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheetal1979

Take care dear don't take more stress

not stressing didi...actually im super bored bcuz of studying 24*7...if I fail to write now my head is gonna explode for sure... 🥱
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow so excited fr fs ...definitely will nt throw eggs I know it'll be super 
Update soonnn n ha take care of ur health also 
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Originally posted by: teja-rosid

Wow so excited fr fs ...definitely will nt throw eggs I know it'll be super

Update soonnn n ha take care of ur health also

hmmm...it sounds like an adfilm quote...belief that's everything!!!
InToTheUnknown thumbnail

HIRED FOR HIM-A ROSID FS BY ROSHNI

PART 1

Her eyes overflowed with tears as the holy red was filled in her hair partition and the mangalsutra was tied in her neck. Here, her life was taking a turn; a turn so drastic that she can't even wish for a better future. Yeah; it was an important moment in her life; it was her marriage. But was it really? No...And she knew it well. She stared at her so called husband through the veil that covered her face. Tall and handsome, a mesmerizing smile playing on his lips. Perfectly suiting to the description of the rajkumar in the stories which naani told to her as a child. But he was not the one who came to save this little innocent life out of this catacomb. Instead he was the one who hired her; hired her just for her womb. To the outside world, she was becoming Roli Siddhant Bharadwaj, wife of the most successful businessman in city and the heir of the famous and royal Bharadwaj family. But the truth hidden inside it, only she knows. "The marriage is successful; you both are husband and wife from today..." the pandit announced, ending the marriage function. He gave her his hand to get up. She was shivering when she kept her flowery palm to his strong one. He helped her to get to her feet. They went to take the blessings from elders. The first one was of course, the head of the Bharadwajs, Nirmala Devi Bharadwaj. A stern and strong lady in her late seventies. So unkind, authoritative and dominating that she never listens to others. It is her whose orders work in the house; no in fact in the whole village. There was only a power which could stop her and it was her grandson Siddhant Bharadwaj. Since the death of his parents he was taken care by Mathaji and Karuna Chachi and he was pretty much close to them. Unlike his brother Prem who stayed in the village and found pleasure only in eating and ordering people around, he moved to Mumbai for his studies and further established his business there, thus creating the no 1. Business group.

Mathaji kept her hand on Sid's and her heads and blessed them. She knew the blessing had nothing to do with her, it was just for Sid. The custom went on as they took blessings from everyone such as karuna Chachi, Suryendhar chachu, Satyendhar Bhaiyya, uma Bhabhi, Shailendhar Bhaiyya, Pari Bhabhi, and last but not least Prem and his spoiled wife Simar. Simar let out a chuckle as she blessed Roli and Sid. Roli knew it well; Simar was satisfied by the way she took revenge from her. But she's too weak to protest now. Now it was the turn of her family. Sid and she fell on her father's feet who was drunk even on his daughter's marriage and unconsciously murmured something. Next was the turn of her wicked stepmother Vimla who blessed them with an evil smile. She looked at Roli like she was looking a goat which was about to be sacrificed. On the other end of the hall stood Prerna Sharma, Simar's only sister. She looked Roli coldly and Roli downed her head quite afraid. "Simar beta...take the bride to Sid's room...Prerna beta ad Vimla...You both accompany Simar..." ordered mathaji. The trio came forward and took Roli from the hall whilst Sid just stared at Roli as she was taken away from him.

"How are you feeling now Princess of Persia?" asked Simar as she pushed Roli in to Sid's room. "I've aimed this for you since you defeated me; Simar Sharma in the dance competition held in the temple...I told you to go back for me, but you ;you danced to the peak saying it's your only submission to the lord...Now see...see the result of your submission..Here you're...hired for Siddhant Bharadwaj...Just to carry his child..." said her evilly. Roli's eyes were filled with tears now. "Thank you Simar memsaab... you have not only helped me to get rid of this devil but also helped me to earn through this..i'm really grateful to you..." said Vimla. "but that's all fine...But you silly girl...remember that you don't have any rights on my Sid just because he married you or because you'll carry his child..He's mine...And he loves only me...Keep that in your mind... said Prerna adding fuel to the fire that was burning inside Roli. Her tears had no pause now. She had no idea how worthless she felt at this moment. Mathaji entered the room making Roli afraid. She closed the door and came near Roli. She lifted Roli's bowed down head using her finger and glared at her. Ae ladki...you know why you are here right? You're here to just carry my grandson's child...You don't have any rights on him...this marriage is just a show to close every mouths that may question us...So your duty is...Just stay with my grandson for a finite period, carry his child, and once the child is born, you'll have to give the child to Prerna who is my future daughter in law...You won't have any rights on Siddhant and or the child only Prerna will have those rights...We'll pay Vimla for your service...and after that what to do with you, Vimla can decide..." she said mercilessly. Roli broke down and vimla instantly caught hold of her hair making her gasp in pain. "Keep quiet stupid girl...how many times I have told you not to put out your crocodile tears..." she scolded her. "And one more thing...Don't dare to talk of the contract to Siddhant...though he is the one who told the idea of this contract, he don't like hearing about the contract form you...He just want you to obey him...got it..." asked Mathaji and Roli nodded helplessly. "Now stay here...Siddhant will come in after a while..." said Mathaji. Mathaji walked out first whilst the other three laughed evilly at Roli and followed her.

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super start dear ...so this is the plan of the wicked people like simar prerna n mataji now mataji also became enemy to rosidians. ..so sid n roli have to punish those devil's fr their deeds ...
InToTheUnknown thumbnail
Originally posted by: teja-rosid

Super start dear ...so this is the plan of the wicked people like simar prerna n mataji now mataji also became enemy to rosidians. ..so sid n roli have to punish those devil's fr their deeds ...

that's exactly wat I wanted...I dnt want to show these people like mathaji who r good out n hypocrites in as positive anymore...so tried this take...let's see where it goes
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's to amazing roshni yaar Plz give lots of update Plz don't let's as wait & tc yourself
swathi1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh poor roli but i know u didnt leave that witches easily but i have a doubt is sid really know about contract any way i am waiting for the next update and please take care of ur health.