Lethal Deal,New Aham Sharma & Kashmira Irani FF

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Prologue

A Private Super specialty Hospital,

A middle aged woman was sitting  gravely in the nearby bench of payment counter. She was shaking. She was not getting any idea how she will manage. Her husband is admitted in the hospital  for last three weeks. Her husband suffered from third Cerebral  attack  now he is in the ICU with the support of Ventilator. The couple belongs to a middle-class family & her husband was working in a Private Firm. They also have a daughter. And, the wife almost spent all their savings in her husband treatment, the long bills of ICU, medicines, doctor fees, hospital fees. Now, she is running out of money. Day by day treatment is getting expensive. She is losing the hope that her husband will be fine. Now, she is getting anxious what will happen to their daughter, her education, her marriage. She is sweating sitting in the AC. A ward-boy who was following her from weeks, came in front of her & told her that the Doctor want to meet with her.

The lady entered in the Doctor cabin in a trance & said in a low voice "Doctor. I cant spent any more.I am giving up. I don't know what to do next."

"I can Understand & I can also help you to handle the situation"- the doctor replied.

"How??"-  the lady replied in a hopeful tone.

"For the last time, you have to pay something. But not to the hospital."

"I am not getting anything Doctor"- the lady replied.

The Doctor instructed the ward-boy to close the door & don't let anybody to disturb them. The ward-boy nodded & left the cabin by closing the door.

After two days, the lady removed her mangalsutra & hugged her bitterly crying daughter, afterall she lost her father.

In a Resturant,

Arjun Mehra was eating Biriyani with his best friend Neil Malhotra. Arjun was in bad mood, so Neil offered him the Biriyani treat as Arjun is a complete foodie.

Arjun- Bonnie Ray, I will kill you. You still don't know me. Idot...

Neil- Don't Arjun. She is a girl, don't use abusive language in public.

Arjun- that Surpanakha Bonnie stole my Report & you are saying me no abusive language against her.

Neil- Then, Who is the Idiot??

Arjun- You are not my friend. You are my enemy.

Neil- Is it over??

Arjun- No, not over. What the use of saying abusive language here when she is not hearing?? But I can give her curse. Bonne, I am cursing you, You will get the worst mother-in-law. She will taunt you every time & you have to do all the works of household including washing dishes & washing clothes without washing machine.

Neil rolled his eyes. His friend Arjun is a complete natunki.

Neil- Nobody said tathastu Arjun.( with a smirk).

Arjun- Shut up. Hilter Boss threatened me that he will kick me out from the job right?? Now, I will show them who is Arjun Mehra & what his efficiency. I just need some sensational news then I will kick his job.

& he angrily kicked his foot.

Neil- Now, you are kicking me. Say Sorry else I am don't going to pay the bill of Biriyani.

Note

Passive euthanasia is legal in India. On 7 March 2011 the Supreme Court of India legalised passive euthanasia by means of the withdrawal of life support to patients in a permanent vegetative state. The decision was made as part of the verdict in a case involving Aruna Shanbaug.But, Active euthanasia, including the administration of lethal compounds for the purpose of ending life, is still illegal in India, and in most countries.

Edited by sania_58 - 7 years ago
Characters.

Aham Sharma as Arjun Mehra-  Crime Reporter of Newspaper Daily News.

Shravan Reddy as Neil Malhotra-  Sports Reporter of Same Newspaper.Best Friend of Arjun from Childhood

Kashmira Irani as Samaira Khanna- Working as a Junior Doctor in a Super-Specialty Hospital. 
Edited by sania_58 - 7 years ago
Interesting prologue MadhuπŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was so Interesting Prologue.😊
The Character Sketch was so Nice.😊
Please Continue soon.😊

Wonderful start. The concept is interesting. Please continue soon dear. Update Checkmate also na. Am missing tht one..