TOI:Nausheen Ali Sardar/Kkusum RETURNs to TV,to enter serial Ganga

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago

Nausheen Ali Sardar aka Kkusum to make a comeback on TV, will soon enter serial Ganga

TNN | Jul 12, 2016,

TV actress Nausheen Ali Sardar, who became a household name as Kkusum in the early 2000, is making a comeback on the silver screen and according to reports she will be entering serial Gangaa soon.

Nausheen was last seen on screen in The Adventures of Hatim two years ago and post that she has kept herself away from the small screen. But soon she will be seen playing the role of Rahat in & TV's Ganga and will be seen as the saviour of lead protagonist Ganga played by Aditi Sharma.

According to the latest developments in the show, Ganga is pregnant and nobody believes her that the child she is bearing is of her husband Sagar, as a result she will be forced to leave the house.

According to sources, this is when Nausheen's characted Rahat will give Ganga shelter.

Keep watching space for more updates on the show an Nausheen's entry.

Is nausheen the one who played the role of jasmine in hatim??
Originally posted by Mifra_14

Is nausheen the one who played the role of jasmine in hatim??
arrey Mifra_14 and ChefP,jacina19saga all are wh**es
they have a lot of mans to f**k them
πŸ˜†
ANU ITS BEST THAN U ALL 

@NBD So you showed your true cheap inhuman uneducated side right? Yo are not fit to be member of a respectable forum. Go to hell but don't expect me to call you all that shit you called me and others coz I'm not falling to your hellish levels. There's a saying, pigs enjoy mud and invite us to play in it, that doesn't mean we become pigs and join them as well.
Originally posted by NeverBeDis14514

arrey Mifra_14 and ChefP,jacina19saga all are wh**es
they have a lot of mans to f**k them
πŸ˜†
ANU ITS BEST THAN U ALL 

yeh kya hai jaante ho aise baatein kaun karega acha mein tumhare jaise  nahi ho iss liye go to the hell kar jo tum karna chahte ho i dont care get lost😑