Posted: 7 years ago
OS - Reminiscing Thoughts

As I saw outside at the monsoon rain thoughts filled me. Thoughts of memories, a very beautiful memories where we both used to sit together and chat for very long times not caring for any one else in this world. A time before the veil of lies and deceptions separated us. A time when we were seized in our self made universe of love. We still have love now, but a love which is like a passing by memory of schooling ,which stays with us forever but not on the surface of our hearts or minds.

Its always said that Love happens only once in life with our destined ones. If that is the case why Love is made so painful??

When I myself doesn't know what I am, how can I hide it from you Harman ji?
Is unawareness synonymous to lying?
You made me dream, made me wish, made me question for first time.
You gave me the braveness I have today.
How can you leave me like this and go?

Did you remember our marriage? You lifted me and did the saath phera when I collapsed because of poison, that minute it hurted me like hell when we are doing pheras, I wanted to scream out loud. But I wanted to become your life partner at that minute. If I died I wanted to die as your wife and better half. That is the best ever moment of my life despite the pain I faced.

But at that moment both of us didn't know that my very existence is so problematic in a way that, we will never have a happy ending.

I am writing this mail to you as bebey is packing my bag to make me leave to the dhuniya chudail spoke of. Ironic isn't it... the very woman my protected me from since my childhood, I am leaving with her willingly on my own.

I am sorry for all that happened between us.
I am sorry for hurting you.
But you are the only person my heart will beat for.
I never said it to you, I even doubt if I will even tell you again..
I love you Harman ji.
I love you to the square of infinity.
Please forgive me if you can.
Good bye forever.
-Soumya Harman Singh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harman's blood ran cold at the mail he received. All these days he stayed away from Soumya because he was made to believe by his mother that she wanted to go away from him.
He wanted to kick himself at that moment, he had been such a fool, knowing how against his mom is with this marriage, how could have he believed her?

He needed to get to his Somu, at any cost. That girl is ruining her life thinking he hates her. How can he hate her when she has been the victim here. What did that blasted family of her do to make her believe this. If only Somu's mom is not in hospital because of accident she faced.

He ignored the cries of his father asking him to stop, he can explain it later to his Dad.

He never know when he got on his bike or when he started it or when he is on his way to Somus house. As he reached Somus house he saw the car leaving, cursing himself for being not fast enough, he followed the car to over take it. Not for the first time he wondered how did this Saaya know such a fast driving. He can see Somus hand placed near window in the car. He raised his bike to the highest speed propelling it forward finally over taking the car.

It stopped with a screech, he left his bike not caring it fell onto ground. He rushed to car forcefully opening the car door , dragging a shocked Somu out side. He hugged her tightly

"How the hell did you even think I will be angry on you?"

Soumya responded weekly " Beeji told me..."

Harman hugged her tight " You will never understand do you. Your beeji will do any thing to separate us. Those dramas she watch did spoil her a lot. "

Soumya chuckled " Then why didn't you come to get me"

Harman gave her a sheepish look "Even  I was made to believe you don't want to come to me."

Soumya looked at him wide eyed 'What changed your belief then"

Harman hugged her " I too love you to the square of infinity Soumya"

She smiled wiping her tears as he continued speaking "Monsoon rain reminds me of our talks to. Promise me to never leave me."

Soumya nodded to him not able to speak.
He looked at Saya who was looking at both of them curiously and then nodded her head to Harman conveying him to take care of Soumya leaving from there.

They both know they have a hell to face from society, but they need not worry because they have each other now

wonderful os dear. emotionaland nice one. iam sure once harman know the truth he will support her
Beautiful OS. The feelings of the protagonists were well portrayed. 👏
This is the first time I ventured into this forum and I'm glad I read this story. Continue writing ! 😊
Originally posted by LilyPotter

Beautiful OS. The feelings of the protagonists were well portrayed. 👏
This is the first time I ventured into this forum and I'm glad I read this story. Continue writing ! 😊
Thanks a lot dear...
nice username by the way..😉 but personally I prefer Lily Snape...😉
Hope you enjoy this forum
Originally posted by ushasri

wonderful os dear. emotionaland nice one. iam sure once harman know the truth he will support her
Thanks a lot di...
Originally posted by BlackWidowBaby

beautiful os 
Thanks darl
Beautifully written... Loved the emotional feelings u gave out from characters so naturally... I felt like reading more of it... 
Plz do write more stories on Haya.. 
Atleast here i can read full abt haya... in serial tho they r not giving more screespace to leads... its been headache watching drama of other characters rather than leads... 

Originally posted by Nithunavi

Beautifully written... Loved the emotional feelings u gave out from characters so naturally... I felt like reading more of it... 
Plz do write more stories on Haya.. 
Atleast here i can read full abt haya... in serial tho they r not giving more screespace to leads... its been headache watching drama of other characters rather than leads... 

ye rangeele walon ka kya tamasha yaar...
screen mein har sabhi even name less neighbhour ka bhi screen space hota haiin except for the main leads...
i am writing stories to imagine some thing for Haya
Yay happy ending...
I thot it will end tragic
Originally posted by harianjana

ye rangeele walon ka kya tamasha yaar...
screen mein har sabhi even name less neighbhour ka bhi screen space hota haiin except for the main leads...
i am writing stories to imagine some thing for Haya

Even i feel the same... that ghungat aunty, preeto,surbhi,dadii... everyone has space & even that lil girl is shown & this new char had come now to say "stop marriage" slogan... except for 4 to 5 characters everybody is negative in show... no call to soumya from harman till now... atleast once they can show that scene for showing leads but no... they r obsessed for all others... i get irritated mostly when preeto & surbhi comes... 😒
Edited by Nithunavi - 7 years ago