Views on 10/7 performances

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
Would like to hear your views on today's performances. Keep aside your bias towards yr favorite n least favorite contestant. Assume you r watching the show for the first time. Who's song choice displayed their versatility, stage presence, confidence, connectivity with audience.
Personally I am a fan of sachin's singing but today he didn't come across as the better contestant perhaps his song choices could have been better. I felt he was on cruise mode whereas the others were putting in more effort. I enjoyed Kushal's performances today as he came across as a contestant who has the vigor to improve his standing in this competition.
Do you suppose Sachin's poorer performance today is to generate a doubt as the highest vote getter thereby giving others a chance and create some sort of unpredictability in the results?
I wonder.
Originally posted by ovaltine

Would like to hear your views on today's performances. Keep aside your bias towards yr favorite n least favorite contestant. Assume you r watching the show for the first time. Who's song choice displayed their versatility, stage presence, confidence, connectivity with audience.
Personally I am a fan of sachin's singing but today he didn't come across as the better contestant perhaps his song choices could have been better. I felt he was on cruise mode whereas the others were putting in more effort. I enjoyed Kushal's performances today as he came across as a contestant who has the vigor to improve his standing in this competition.
Do you suppose Sachin's poorer performance today is to generate a doubt as the highest vote getter thereby giving others a chance and create some sort of unpredictability in the results?
I wonder.

@red for the past two episodes there is a change in his singing,i thought i was the only one who notced it,yest performance was good but like you said more on cruise mode
but he altered the song like changing the lyircs etc, he is not just copying the original song,he is adding his own stuff ,may be since there was no elimination this week he may have wanted to try different things ,in the end it does show his versatility
@bold  knowing reality shows the winner must have been decided at the start itself but i highly doubt sachin is the winner , me likely thinks its rupali the way hey are hyping her
 i liked kushal's performance like you said , but nahh it was same as always today they were just giving 100's for free cause it was the jurys last day

on a side note :

his friends are suddenly hating on sachin lol😆 one of his friends tweeted this and his other friend liked it ,i thought that was rude ,fine u support your guy but hating on the other guy

Shiuli Saha @saha_shiuli

Yucks!!! @SachinKumarVal u sang worst today.. u seriously dont deserve to be in the finale.. go home n sing in schools only..

0 retweets 2 likes

Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
Guess there are lots of immature people on the social media who exploit their freedom of speech 😕

I too liked Kushal's performance and was wondering why those free-flowing 100s didn't come for him.

Sachin might have started taking things a little easier as he has taken it for granted that he would get the highest votes. But I still find him a notch above the rest.

Jury was harsh on Jagpreet this time. I didn't think Jyotica was great this time. Preferred Jagpreet's performance.

I just don't get it about Rupali. There are moments where I just can't stand her singing, yet the jury showers the points on her. Really don't understand why. Compared to her Harjot was fabulous. Yet she had to leave 😭