Megher_Palok
Colt.Pixy
jshree_ram
ambrzk
-MS-
+++++++++++++++++++++

Prev CC links: 

Malai Mirchi CC #28 : Invites only 
                                                           Malai Mirchi CC #29 : Invites only
                                                           Malai Mirchi CC #30 : Invites only
                                                          Malai Mirchi CC #31 : Invites only
Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 7 years ago
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yippee
Present maam

Congrats new thread
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrates for new CC Friends Wow 32πŸ€—
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Really hats off to the people who are able to do so many things along with marriage ..

I was not able to do even smallest things in my marriage-

Firstly my parlour girl - got over excited πŸ€” because of which she gave me painted monkey look in my reception.. Ek toh painted monkey bano then uske liye money bhi do

Then during marriage - Again different parlour girl - she was too nervous πŸ€” more than me - because of which she was not able to do my hair bun neatly- so half of hair was out before varmala. And she was so slow that she failed miserably in painting my nails.

Then my cousins get over excited - may be because - am youngest one in family - they lifted me - πŸ€” so much that they were banging my head on the fan. I was shouting on top of voice regarding the same no one cares about me. everyone was more bothered about winning the competition i guessπŸ€“ So I threw the varmala on my hubby head thinking that i need to do something before my cousins murdered me with this head banging..

There is series of tragedy cum comedy things were happened ..

How come ppl managed to do everything in life? Marriage bhi karo Lo, Pics bhi Upload kar LO..

God Am so outdated 😭

Edited by mayu1982 - 7 years ago
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hola ppl new CC πŸ€—

Rofl Mayu interesting story. πŸ˜†

Luckily my Makeup wali messed up my lipstick only I wore pink saree n she applied brown lipstick on me n I was not facing mirror to know abt it πŸ˜› anyways it did not look very bad.

As far as Shadi goes nothing is like perfect shadi kuch na kuch gadbad Ho Ho jaati hai πŸ˜† my shadi gadbad was mixing f two cultures n jhagda over Menu πŸ˜›
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ Megha πŸ˜† fighting over menu..

Mera toh case hi different tha - reception parlour didn't show me the mirror .. SHe said everytime if you see yourself in mirror, you will take more time to get ready..

When my hubby saw me - He said to me😭😭- I will not go down with this cartoon network..

Then everyone shouted at parlour girl. But I didn;t have any time to even wash my face afterwards, so my parents ,and inlaws said - YOU HAVE TO COME DOWN NOW.. πŸ˜•
ambrzk thumbnail
Tu DearπŸ€— i am ready
mera aik student boht intellegent haiπŸ˜‰ teek hai us liye mein dusare ko bhi sikaoon giπŸ˜† now we are very famous LuckyπŸ˜†
ambrzk thumbnail
Mayu dearπŸ˜†πŸ€£ your marriage story as very intersting πŸ˜†