Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shah Rukh Khan's screen time in Gauri Shinde's Dear Zindagi revealed

Posted: 7 years ago
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/20235409/Shah-Rukh-Khan%27s-screen-time-in-Gauri-Shinde%27s-Dear-Zindagi-revealed

Shah Rukh Khan's screen time in Gauri Shinde's Dear Zindagi revealedBy Subhash K. Jha, July 08, 2016 - 12:24 hrs IST
#
Shah Rukh Khan, who will be seen in Gauri Shinde's next Dear Zindagi, is set to share the screen space with Alia Bhatt for the very first time. While fans are excited to watch Shah Rukh Khan-Alia Bhatt together, it turns out SRK's character will have limited screen time.

According to the reports, the story of Dear Zindagi will mainly revolve around Alia Bhatt and the relationships and changes she goes through in her life. Shah Rukh Khan will be seen as Alia Bhatt's life coach who will bring change in her life. SRK's role is full-fledged and can't be called an extended cameo. His screen time will be of 30 minutes. SRK had shot for 49 days for it and it is a pivotal role.

Apart from Gauri Shinde's Dear Zindagi, Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in Raees which is slated to release in January 2017. He will start shooting for Imtiaz Ali's untitled film with Anushka Sharma by the end of August this year. By the year end, SRK will also start shooting for Aanand L Rai's film in which he plays a dwarf.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
30 mins...so its an extended cameo...like Billu..
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
ohh
I hope its a good movie
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I said it before in the movie thread but no one believed me, everyone was like no its a full fledged role. I knew it, its gonna be another shakti

btw in billu he was there for like almost an hour with 3 songs, the movie was sold on his name, its his movie.

Edited by adventurousman - 7 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adventurousman

I said it before in the movie thread but no one believed me, everyone was like no its a full fledged role. I knew it, its gonna be another shakti

btw in billu he was there for like almost an hour with 3 songs, the movie was sold on his name, its his movie.

This movie will also be sold on his name..otherwise what is the point of a cameo anyways😆
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adventurousman

This will undoubtedly also be sold on his name. 

Anyways, it's interesting that SRK, even if just as a favour, is doing what other actors were asked about...playing a secondary role to a female protagonist. 
Looking forward to this. Is it releasing this year.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
It takes 49days for a hour an hour role?!!😲😲 I wish these articles would give a bit more importance to the three other guys as well😆
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yamyam

It takes 49days for a hour an hour role?!!😲😲 I wish these articles would give a bit more importance to the three other guys as well😆

😉😆
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok, as long as it is not a pairing I am looking forward to this.