TOI:Archana Taide in 'Santoshi Maa'

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Neha Maheshwri| TNN | Jul 8, 2016, 
Last seen in 'Qubool Hai',Archana Taide is set to enter the mythological show 'Santoshi Maa', which airs on &TV. A source closely associated with the show informs, "Archana will play Sindoori, who is smart, outspoken and calculative. She longs for true love and can go to any extent for it. She is prone to bouts of jealousy, but knows how to mask her emotions." She will be seen entering Santoshi's (Ratan Rajput) household and will be attracted to Dhairya (Ayaz Ahmed).

This will be Archana's comeback show after her exit from the popular TV show 'Qubool Hai' almost two years ago. Talking about her personal life, Archana tied the knot with actor Ashish Sharma on January 30, 2013. Her husband, who won the seventh season of the celebrity dance show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', is currently seen enacting the role of Lord Ram in the mythological show 'Siya Ke Ram'.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you dear for sharing the article 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
More hurdles in Sairya's life. 😭 but Santoshi Maa is there.Jai Santoshi Maa. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I havent seen Archna Taide's acting before anyway her character "Sindoori" will bring more twists & turns in the story.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just made a post a couple of hours ago on the daily discussion thread being like I think I know who is playing Sindoori.  I said Archana Taide.  I saw the precap and just partially seeing her face I was like she looks familiar and guessed it was her.  I guess her coming on the show will spice things up.  But as a Sairyan I am not feeling it.  Unless Dhairya through and through picks Santoshi and isn't attracted to Sindoori in any way.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I just made a post a couple of hours ago on the daily discussion thread being like I think I know who is playing Sindoori. I said Archana Taide. I saw the precap and just partially seeing her face I was like she looks familiar and guessed it was her. I guess her coming on the show will spice things up. But as a Sairyan I am not feeling it. Unless Dhairya through and through picks Santoshi and isn't attracted to Sindoori in any way.

We have courage to bear jelousy not love triangle 😆.For Dhairya in advance if he even feels an ounce of like for Sindoori 😡 😡 😆.A true Sairyan's feelings 😆